Reviews for Fighting Fate
ElSaTa chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
well said Smartkid37 and Shelbylou
peronally I havent found an other story that is the same as yrs, and I had the chance to read many of them.

It is "cowardness" to hide behind "Anonymity" to give reviews! and so not done. At least be honnest and post your name and give the writers who put a lot of efford and time in those storys some/much respect.

The last few months I found many storys with the same Title. but all have different story, or different main carrecters.

TO Smartkid37 and Shelbylou. You both are GREAT TERRIFIC writers. I personnaly Love all your storys and can not wait to read more.
YOu both take time to write great storys and to complete them, something many writers do not do and that last point is a real shame.

Hope to read more soon
special agent Ali chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
good story
Guest chapter 18 . 7/7/2012
I hope so. I'd love to see how Abby & Tony work it out with Tim as well as Gibbs. Hope it doesn't all get swept under the rug.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
Is this a story you will be finishing or have you decided not to finish it?
camcampgirl chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
I'm glad! Just found this story tonight, as I only found fanfiction a few months ago, but I really like it, and I want to see what happens next! Have a great week!
camcampgirl chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
I don't think torrid is the correct word in the way that you seem to be using it in this story. Torrid means passionate or ardent, and can also mean scorching, when used to describe the sun. It can also mean hurried or rapid. It is most often used to describe a love affair. I think you might be thinking of the word horrid, or possibly disagreeable, unpleasant, repulsive, or offensive. Thanks!
miss-tarletone chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
Im looking forward to your next chapter!
dr3 chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Oh Yay, rescue.
dr3 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Only tony would sit on Tim hidden in a log & not know. what an absolute nightmare.
Lidil chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
Looking forward to it.

Going back to reread now.

See you later.

And...

Well come back.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
great chapter
cheether chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
I hope that Tim can tell his grandmother Penny what he wants in a way that doesn't hurt her too much.
beverlie4055 chapter 17 . 1/7/2012
love the chapter
Alisa123 chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
another good one...yeah, i bet granny wasn't happy...those pictures made him want to return to DC with his "real family"...he may love his grandmother...but, she really hasn't been part of his life.

keep it coming.

alisa
attyboy chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
So glad you're back. Great chapter. Can't wait to see how things play out.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »