Reviews for Fighting Fate
camcampgirl chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
I don't think torrid is the correct word in the way that you seem to be using it in this story. Torrid means passionate or ardent, and can also mean scorching, when used to describe the sun. It can also mean hurried or rapid. It is most often used to describe a love affair. I think you might be thinking of the word horrid, or possibly disagreeable, unpleasant, repulsive, or offensive. Thanks!
miss-tarletone chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
Im looking forward to your next chapter!
dr3 chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Oh Yay, rescue.
dr3 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Only tony would sit on Tim hidden in a log & not know. what an absolute nightmare.
Lidil chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
Looking forward to it.

Going back to reread now.

See you later.

And...

Well come back.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
great chapter
cheether chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
I hope that Tim can tell his grandmother Penny what he wants in a way that doesn't hurt her too much.
beverlie4055 chapter 17 . 1/7/2012
love the chapter
Alisa123 chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
another good one...yeah, i bet granny wasn't happy...those pictures made him want to return to DC with his "real family"...he may love his grandmother...but, she really hasn't been part of his life.

keep it coming.

alisa
attyboy chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
So glad you're back. Great chapter. Can't wait to see how things play out.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
Oh, finally, now Tim knows...maybe even Gibbs finally knows.
ElSaTa chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
nice chapter, even if i think that the grandmother is up to something. Understand since she lost three familymembers but still...

Can not wait to read the next chapter
Mary Kleinsmith chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
I've been enjoying this story very much, and wondered if there would be more. Please? Also, question: I'm new to NCIS and haven't seen all the eps yet. Was this Penny in an episode?

Thank you!

Mary :-)
DS2010 chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
Nice intro of Penny
tealrose chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
Yeah, Smartkid, adding Penny really worked! Not to mention that i just love her as an actor! She did an excellent job! Poor Tim though, as he is still struggling with his memories, even if he is remembering more. Hopefully it will get straightened out more, and with G'ma Penny, it will go faster, and easier when they have to tell him about his family! T
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »