Reviews for Fighting Fate
Gottahavemyncis chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
Oh, finally, now Tim knows...maybe even Gibbs finally knows.
ElSaTa chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
nice chapter, even if i think that the grandmother is up to something. Understand since she lost three familymembers but still...

Can not wait to read the next chapter
Mary Kleinsmith chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
I've been enjoying this story very much, and wondered if there would be more. Please? Also, question: I'm new to NCIS and haven't seen all the eps yet. Was this Penny in an episode?

Thank you!

Mary :-)
DS2010 chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
Nice intro of Penny
tealrose chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
Yeah, Smartkid, adding Penny really worked! Not to mention that i just love her as an actor! She did an excellent job! Poor Tim though, as he is still struggling with his memories, even if he is remembering more. Hopefully it will get straightened out more, and with G'ma Penny, it will go faster, and easier when they have to tell him about his family! T
Gottahavemyncis chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
Very nice addition to the story - great chapter!
dnachemlia chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
They gave her name as Penelope Langston, but since she was married to Tim's father's father, she would technically be Penelope McGee.

Just FYI ;)
Lidil chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
This ought to be an interesting arc.

It's going to be a wild ride.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 15 . 10/9/2011
That was a quick cleanup of the stabbing mystery, thanks. Glad Tim is currently ok with Gibbs; I'd think Ducky & maybe Ziva (& Jimmy if he were there) would be the only ones he wouldn't have bad memories of.
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Just found this story, great first chapter. Loving the banter.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
You know, I thought this was a re-read but I must have missed this last chapter (14) as the stab wound on Tim's dad was a complete surprise! When was he stabbed? Had to be after Tim got up to go to the "head"...so as the plane crashed? And who & why?

Ha, I thought the rest would be about Tim's recovery but now we have a mystery. Or there's a sequel pending with the attack story. Looking forward eagerly to the next update, thanks!
Lidil chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
Oh, my.

That's a surprise.

Knife wound.

The plot thickens.
Alisa123 chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
another good one girls...poor tony...tony only nagged him so that he could DEAL with the job and with gibbs...i know tim's memory is shakey at the moment.

keep it coming.

alisa
crocadile1986 chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
love it great chapter
Alisa123 chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
LOL...this was good...poor tim...it's good that someone on the team knows and understands what he's going through...and poor tony...that's abby for ya...lol.

keep it coming.