Reviews for Fighting Fate
Armitage Blade chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
I read the story so far, and let me tell you: this story definitely packs a punch. Emotionally, the toll of the news is such a gut-check, and the use of the dreaded cliffhanger to create a sense of suspended belief was a complete mastery, not only of your ability to write, but also of the idea of the cliffhanger as a plot tool.

The only downside of the story so far is the length of time to update the story. I'm hoping that with the cliffhanger you used, it won't take as long to update.

I cannot wait until you update with the next chapter.
MacMhuirich chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Aw, you really do know how make us cry with such depressing news...and the memories, both good and less good...

Now, at least, we know the fate of Tim's family. But where oh where is Tim? How could he not contact his team or vice-versa?

I'd love to press for the next update, but knowing how busy you both are, I'll be uncharacteristically patient... ;D
VFSNAKE chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
HOLY CRAP! McGee is alive! But his family is gone. Damn!
healingcat chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
I'm really likeing this story. Now I'm just waiting for teh next chapter to show us where is McGee?
xenascully chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
ooooooooooooooooooo
cmwinner chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
I knew he couldn't be on that plane!
Alisa123 chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
good one...if tim wasn't on the plane...then where & the HELL is he?...ya can't tell me, he hasn't heard the news.

keep it coming.

alisa
shialuvr222 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Wow... I like it! Please update soon!
Junee chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Please update soon...love this how the team has come together to try and find Tim and hope in their hearts that they find him all your stories.
Alisa123 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
HMM, that doesn't right to me...they were taking orders for flights, when vance made the arrangements...so WHAT happend, to cancelled all "out going" flights?

keep it coming...i really, need to know.

* shelby, would caught my attention once again. *

alisa
Hermione's Shadow chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
oh man, they just arent ever able to catch a break
Sophie Ranier chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
this story just keep getting better! I don't even know what to expect:)
VFSNAKE chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Just started reading this. Poor Tim. And now Team Gibbs can't get to him because of cancelled flights. Should have taken a government jet.
xenascully chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
oy oy! update soon! :)
TheaterFreak123 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
This is soooooo amazing! Update soon please!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »