Reviews for Southward, Ho!
AgentBauer chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Nice story! Good job!
Agent S. May chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Nice ending! You should write a sequel. I love Chase and I think Annie and Jimmy are soo cute together, but they're too oblivious to notice that. :)
adbailey chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Great story! Like I said before...it was just like watching the real show! You did a great job keeping everyone in character and I really hope to see more from you soon! Keep up the great work, and maybe write some more for us ASAP!
pinkangelxoxo chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Aww I liked this story! Great job!
fyngardd chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Very nice. You did a really solid job with the dialogue throughout; the characterization felt very authentic to me.

I liked the little vignette at the bar at the end, it captures the amibiguity in the Jimmy 'n Annie relationship very well.

Hope you will consider writing us another story soon.
Gib chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Another very good chapter. The selfish reader part of me wishes it was longer but beggars can't be choosers.

It's still reading like an episode and although I'd love to see all Marshals all the time, you've got a great balance going between what the bad guy's up to and what the Marshals are doing to catch him so great job with that.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Keep up the good work.

-Gib-
pinkangelxoxo chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Can't wait for more!
Gib chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great start! This entire chapter reads just like the begining of an episode. It caught my attention right off the batt and kept me interested throughout.

You've definitely got the characters down pat so far. I'm looking forward to what comes next.

Good job, keep it up.

-Gib-
fyngardd chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
That's terrific, thank you so much.

The voices are pitch-perfect; just what I would expect from these characters.

I particularly admire the balance in your writing; it is evocative of the scene without having anything that serves neither the characterization nor the the plot. I'm not sure I'm explaining that well, but I like it very much.
statler chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
awesome start, can't wait to see where you're taking this!

-statler
pinkangelxoxo chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
It was good. Can't wait to see where it's going!
adbailey chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow, great start! It's just like watching the real thing, only I'm reading it! You are very true to the characters and your story sounds just like something that would be in a real episode. Keep up the great work and I hope to read more soon!