Reviews for Those Feelings
Alexis Knight chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is the first time in years I've sobbed! Reminding me of Fred's death but in George's pov! It made me sob and sob then when George dies! It had me hysterics my brother had to calm me down by saying it was just a story, I told him it wasn't! :') Fred died with a smile on his face, but the way you described it made me cry and cry and cry and had me re-reading the last bit over and over and over again! I'm still crying now!
acciomysteriousbubbles chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Haha fuck you that was beautiful and way too tragic and yes oh my god i love you and hate you at the same time. Well done thank you haven't felt this way about slash fic in a long long time so thank you so much. like i legitimately haven't cried over a fanfic in ages. so thanks. really well written and i like the sort of PWP that takes a deeply depressing turn.
Silent.Ghosts chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
It... just... dear freakin hell... I'm speechless
... it started so sad... got better... and then ended even sadder than before... DX ;_; Imma go and cry in a corner now...
andwhatareyouasheep chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow i was so happy for them didnt realise right till the end wht was going to happen and then bam.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Good god,that was so so beautiful!The wrongness of things while they can't help but feel that all of it somehow right!And to see things end like this,really!I love how the characters were kept!Amazing work yet again!
weasleytwinsinthebluebox chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Wow. That was really intriguing (in a good way of course). The ending was unexpected and depressing but beautiful in a cruel way. Nice work :3
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow. Kinda left me speechless. Perfect threesome.
InternetJunkie chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow, I so didn't see that ending coming, but my god was it completely amazing, extremely well-written and hotter than hell itself! Great job 3
Angelusdeath chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
The end of this story made me cry. I hated how Remus and Fred died its not okay! I threw the book after reading it. Poor George, everyone knows he cant live with out his brother, and having Remus die too, thats got to be horrible.
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
but-but-but- NOOOOO! thats just so sad! D''':
Strawberry-Green-Girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Aww... I cried at the end. :'( so amazing!
Planetoid chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Very well written. I'm still crying. Fred dying is one of the worst things that could happen in the series I'd say.
veryveryverydeadaccount chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I cried. And cried. And cried... and then cried some more. and then pressed the review button. that was fricking SAD! but also beautifully written, you can tell you really looked into the psychology of all of it. I just keep on thinkin about what I would have thought of it had I not read that last paragraphy bit - and I really think that that was possibly what made the the thing so amazing! It was so moving and emotional and gah. my words just cannot describe well enough how totally amazing this was!
tweety8042 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow this is amazing. I luv the ending it gives a more personal and real affect to the story if that makes sense. Ur a wonder writing and I hope u go far. Remember grammar and punctuation and maybe work on vocabulary find some more words to make the story more enticing and descriptive if not personal to some of ur readers. And like I said luv the ending I'm one who can relate to his feelings some what and it means a lot that someone would really try to understand what really goes on in ones head when suicide is involved.
xxBitchxx chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Dammit why'd you have to go and ruin it with that ending? I was so happy wIth the first ending, then you made it all sad and depressing. :(

...