Reviews for A Matter of Time
AuricEspeon chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Firstly, Blue, in the original, Japanese manga, is a boy. Secondly, in my Chinese one, Blue in English, or Leaf, in the original, is Silver's sister. Gold is being perverted, so then he mentions the sister part, so there's that. I'm sorry if you classify this as a flamer, though. Just pointing it out!
Spiny97 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Hmm, to be honest, it is quite sad that there's hardly anything that's relatively choosenshippy lying around here, and this was well written. I can't help but find myself thinking that, as god as it is, its a bit... anticlimactic. This was a big moment and I think you were trying to make it look cute, which it was, but I think it made it too short and quick. The build up and beginning was excellent and I loved how you referenced the petrification thing.

Spiny97
MedliSage chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Omg, yes, more well-written ChosenShipping.

I love it, it was adorable, I really love the way Silver was portrayed - I thought it was perfect. I hope to see more from you, great job, thank you for writing it!
Kari-chan908 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
So CUTE! One of your best works, Shadow-senpi
Regiinator chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awww... yay, awesome Chosenshippy! I love it. Good job, love.

Chosenshipping is one of my manga OTPs too, as you know, and I think this was really awesome. I loved it.

Keep it up!