Reviews for Convoluted
AmandaMarieJohnson333 chapter 11 . 9/29
Still lovin it...
AmandaMarieJohnson333 chapter 6 . 9/28
Lovin this story thus far! Cnt wait to read more!
Eilidh chapter 22 . 4/10
its so good!
you have to keep go, i want to know how the wedding goes and the birth on their child, cant wait for the next chapter
Helena1414 chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
Shameless Angel-bashing. Me like. :D
spike'smate chapter 22 . 5/5/2010
good story but where's the rest of it? you last updated 8 years ago!
spike'smate chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
why is the baby a girl? in EVERY buffy pregnant story its always a girl. would be mice for giles to have a son
TroylovesGabi chapter 22 . 3/1/2009
please update soon
nicole ashlie chapter 22 . 8/28/2007
please oh please add some more to this story. I've been reading non-stop and i realize you havent updated in a while and i am hanging on to every last word! I promise I'll read and review tons! Oh please oh please oh please...
nicole ashlie chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
i havent finished the story yet but i wanted to tell you that i really like it so far. I will review again when I'm done. :) great job!
I HEART SPIKE chapter 22 . 10/30/2006
This is fantastic :)

Please make a new chapter!
kt chapter 22 . 12/26/2004
i want more i want more i want more please
Freakygreeneyes chapter 22 . 5/26/2004
usually i'm not hugely into a spuffy baby story, but good god you did it well! i really really like it :) please update often!
sara chapter 22 . 1/22/2004
your story Convoluted is so great. you have to finish because you left us hanging for the end and that is so not cool. Thanks for writing a great story and possibly finishing it!
Jess chapter 22 . 1/12/2004
please update! i love this story, there's not too many that leave me wanting more, but this does! i can't wait to read the rest of it.
Deb chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
This is a great story. I hope you finish soon.