Reviews for Convoluted
spike'smate chapter 22 . 5/5/2010
good story but where's the rest of it? you last updated 8 years ago!
spike'smate chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
why is the baby a girl? in EVERY buffy pregnant story its always a girl. would be mice for giles to have a son
TroylovesGabi chapter 22 . 3/1/2009
please update soon
nicole ashlie chapter 22 . 8/28/2007
please oh please add some more to this story. I've been reading non-stop and i realize you havent updated in a while and i am hanging on to every last word! I promise I'll read and review tons! Oh please oh please oh please...
nicole ashlie chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
i havent finished the story yet but i wanted to tell you that i really like it so far. I will review again when I'm done. :) great job!
I HEART SPIKE chapter 22 . 10/30/2006
This is fantastic :)

Please make a new chapter!
kt chapter 22 . 12/26/2004
i want more i want more i want more please
Freakygreeneyes chapter 22 . 5/26/2004
usually i'm not hugely into a spuffy baby story, but good god you did it well! i really really like it :) please update often!
sara chapter 22 . 1/22/2004
your story Convoluted is so great. you have to finish because you left us hanging for the end and that is so not cool. Thanks for writing a great story and possibly finishing it!
Jess chapter 22 . 1/12/2004
please update! i love this story, there's not too many that leave me wanting more, but this does! i can't wait to read the rest of it.
Deb chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
This is a great story. I hope you finish soon.
Ms Trick chapter 22 . 6/25/2003
e! i just finished. :):):):):):)

i want more! more i tell you! hehe ;)

ta
Ms Trick chapter 11 . 6/25/2003
aw! i'veonly read up to chapter 11 but i LOVE this fic!

ta
Regina Halliwell chapter 22 . 6/18/2003
i completely agree about the boys are mean thing. great story, pleasse continue posting really soon, like maybe today. oky, great now gotta go!
knoxedfiction chapter 22 . 4/7/2003
Hey hun,

I was wondering if you were planning on updating soon, because I really love this story!

What has it been, 6, 7 months? Your KILLING us!

Please hurry, you are so talented, it is not even funny, I can't wait to know what happens!

-Johanna