Reviews for A Promise
VampireLoveStory chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
NO! *sniff sniff*

Tragic, yet realistically brilliant.

Good job ;)

XoX
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
oh my...

I oved it how in the end she still wants him no matter what
mspolapotter chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is wonderful. So damn wonderful.
IheartDracoandRon chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
So sad [ That is horrible, but I love it! D is that wrong? Great job as always zzzooe ]
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Love it;
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
oooh, that's sad...
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
You have returned to the galaxy of Harry Potter, readily armed with Hermione/Draco's of such angst and wonderment that I need a second to lie down!

Not that Glee isn't amazing, but i've been anxiously awaiting more HP. Yes, I too saw HP7: Part 1, and yes it was beautiful, heartrending, exciting, disturbing, and downright wonderful. Oh my heart does weep that soon the glorious adventure of Harry shall soon be over; not gone, thank goodness, but over. The movie was still thrilling and practically injected a newfound love of Hermione/Ron the books hadn't accomplished - and Harry/Hermione seem great too, though the kiss was uncomfortably awkward as I sat in the theaters with my dad and brother. Regardless, I must praise you on this outstanding achievement. I too have made a comeback in HP but the ship is very odd and you don't have to read it - I do ask though, that you write more! lol Magical abilities for a magical fandom. Grade A, missy. (PS Have you ever come across A Very Potter Musical? I'm a new fan but I must say it is stupendous.
flourelle chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Hmmm...I'm a little confused, but that was really cute and sweet. And yes, tis epic. Me and my dad both cried when Dobby...left us. *sob* I cried a lot more that that too, though. Can't wait for Part 2!
Withered White Rose chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
that's so sad... beautifully written!
The French Orchid chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh. poor Hermione. Had tears in my eyes by the final sentence. Stupid Draco...
Dairire chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Hey,

Ahhh, how can one call themselves are Harry Potter fan having not seen the movie yet? It was awesome, and quite funny "What am I going to do, my wife, she's downstairs all alone?" "Ron you don't have a wife.." But I admit it nearly cried about poor Dobby :( I think this was definitely one of the better films, and the actors have improved! Didn't want it to end!

Wow. I don't think a story of yours' has created this much emotion in me since Three Word, Eight Letters, One Life Time. It was absolutely beautiful. Perhaps because it's longer than your drabbles that you can go into more depth and so cause more emotion? Either way I love it. I love how forbidden they are and how deeply in love they are and how tragic their story is.

And how you had the smoke getting thicker throughout their exchange so it's getting harder to see him and they're saying goodbye. Whether that was intentional or not it was beautiful. And the whole thing was very realistic. You just continue to amaze me with whatever you write Zoe, you keep getting better!

As for your life being so angsty, I hope you're ok. Throw us a message if you ever want to talk.

Love,

Maria
Esmey Robyn Goodfellow chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oooh! I've seen it; five times to be precise! I'm gonna see it again with my brother and his friend this Friday! It was amaaaaaaaaazing! Anyway, you're story was awesome but sooo sad! But it was very in-character which is definitely the important part!

Cheers,