Reviews for This Disaster
I love your SPN stories! Even though they all seem to be so sad... :(
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Love this. Great job.
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
i can't stop reading your work! absolutely love what you do with the characters! (and what's going on with this new season? we NEED psychic Sammy back! I thought that storyline was so awesome, and then the writers just kind of dropped it.)
ReflectiveMuse chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
In a word, this is amazing, and by far better, more emotional and more powerful than what canon's given us. Loved it!
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I'm in love with your writing style! This was amazing.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Love this!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
"I gotcha…I gotcha." Dean pulled Sam into his arms fiercely. He hung onto the jagged shards of Sam like letting go would mean certain death. "I gotcha…"

My family has been asking me..."What I want for Christmas."

I told them 'I didn't want anything.' Really. I don't...shakes head...didn't...until...

Dear Santa:

I have been very good this year.

All I want for Christmas is this story - played out on screen.

Sammy. (The real Sammy) Hugged tight in Dean's arms.

Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow. Such emotion and intensity in such a short story. Loved it, especially Dean assuring Cas that Sam wouldn't strike him and this part: "I'm here, Sammy. I'm not gonna leave you." Not at the gates of hell and not now.
Gaudete chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Nice one shot of brotherly love.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
dean is such a great big brother and I understand why he is the only one who sam trusts.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Kailene chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I'm been wondering alot, like I'm sure most fans are, what happened to Sammmy's powers. Does SoulessSam still possess them, and jsut hasn't been using them? Which I really can't see happening. Or has he been using them all along and we just don't know yet?

Either way, with the amount of demon blood that Sammy was forced to drink to contain lucifer and the 100 years he's spent in the cage, resouling Sammy is not going to be pleasant. For anyone involved.

You did a wonderful job with this. I can totally see things playing out this way. Even on an unconsious level, Sammy knows his brother and that he's always save with him.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
You know, I was wondering if Sam came back with powers and we just don't know it yet. Cas did say that amount of demon blood Sam drank b4 Lucifer would change a person forever. Plus, it would make sense that Sam blew that light out in front of Lisa's house so that Dean wouldn't see him out the window. Sam couldve been using powers this whole season and Dean doesn't know, and neither do we. Just a thought. Loved this story. I love how Dean takes care of his brother. Thanks for posting this! *hugs*
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awesome. I hope Sam's powers haven't just gone away even though we haven't seen any hint of them since he came back. Maybe they are more attached to his soul as your story suggests. That'd be cool.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Someday you're going to write an illegal novel of Supernatural and I'll be the first in line to get it autographed. - Honestly, Sebe, I can't get enough of your writing; I really can't. I hope you'll consider writing another multi-chapter story soon. Your short ones are like Hershey's kisses-one is sweet, more is better ;)