Reviews for Oh Horny Night, A Christmas Tale
deee-lite chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Freaking amazing! Loved it!
dragonfly143 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
what happended to color of loneliness
AnniePattz376 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
You wanna know what I think? Well I'm just ashamed that I didn't see this fic in time for me to vote for it. It's really a wondetful piece, I enjoyed every single word of it. You did an amazing job, it was original and very appealing and I loved the personalities.

Now my question, or I guess a suggestion, I want more of this OS, is there any chance of that to happen? I would totally read a multichapter with this plot and your writing.

Really, I loved it!
mcanaryaol.com chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I enjoyed this story very much. But, you need to post a sequel here. What happens? Did they stay together or just a week long fling? In inquiring minds need to know. Thanks for sharing.
Debbie White chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved this story! Great job!
Ashborn Dragonrider chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh! My! God! Hilarious as fucking hell! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i LOVE THiS STORY!
bexie25 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
that was amazing. Oh my god i LOVED IT!
Leprakans chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very cute
rdmickey1989 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Your discovery of Edward sounds exactly like mine. I miss RAoR so much. The things I have learned, the girls I have become such good friends with, the things that man has done. Thank goodness hubs name is Rob. He teases me all the time I can never get in trouble.

I completely enjoyed the story!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Excellent history was so hot! Enjoyment reading!maru..
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
found this on robmusement. luv'd it. i am already registered at "be the match". but if i weren't i would immediately sign up. this is the cutest story. thanks for sharing. looking for more of your stories.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Cute!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
OMFG that was soooo great and funny but it would have been more funny if Bella threatened Edward with no sex for a month if he didn't stop Rose from choking her! That would have been HILARIOUS to read about how his face would have looked after hearing that :)

-A