Reviews for Oh Horny Night, A Christmas Tale
Kuromei Aibyouka chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh! My! God! Hilarious as fucking hell! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i LOVE THiS STORY!
bexie25 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
that was amazing. Oh my god i LOVED IT!
Leprakans chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very cute
rdmickey1989 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Your discovery of Edward sounds exactly like mine. I miss RAoR so much. The things I have learned, the girls I have become such good friends with, the things that man has done. Thank goodness hubs name is Rob. He teases me all the time I can never get in trouble.

I completely enjoyed the story!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Excellent history was so hot! Enjoyment reading!maru..
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
found this on robmusement. luv'd it. i am already registered at "be the match". but if i weren't i would immediately sign up. this is the cutest story. thanks for sharing. looking for more of your stories.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Cute!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
OMFG that was soooo great and funny but it would have been more funny if Bella threatened Edward with no sex for a month if he didn't stop Rose from choking her! That would have been HILARIOUS to read about how his face would have looked after hearing that :)

-A
Chandler Morgan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I fucking loved it! The hatred and animosity between the two of the was hilarious. I have to admit though,I was kind of worried that he was just doing it because of what he had said to her in the hot tub,trying to prove her wrong. I'm glad he wasn't that big of an ass though. They both seemed to really like each other though in the end. Very cute indeed.
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Love it, you really should continue someday!
krzpepper chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was really hot but sweet too! Loved it, you should continue it one day.
cynthiatsc chapter 1 . 7/5/2011