Reviews for Oh Horny Night, A Christmas Tale
Chandler Morgan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I fucking loved it! The hatred and animosity between the two of the was hilarious. I have to admit though,I was kind of worried that he was just doing it because of what he had said to her in the hot tub,trying to prove her wrong. I'm glad he wasn't that big of an ass though. They both seemed to really like each other though in the end. Very cute indeed.
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Love it, you really should continue someday!
krzpepper chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was really hot but sweet too! Loved it, you should continue it one day.
cynthiatsc chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
sooo cool!

love it
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
reaLLY liked it
KimmiCullen chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
what a great story! I loved your version of Edward! loved the way he played with her even if it was mean at first-not the hot tub but like in the kitchen. I liked how you wrote it so even with the sex, I wasn't sure if he was just playing with her emotions or he really liked her...so many stories are so predictable though enjoyable. If you ever decided to write more of this story I would read it.
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Yeah, best Christmas ever!
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love it! Haha
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Bella hates Edward. Edward hates Bella. Bella starts to like Edward. Edward starts to like Bella. BAM. Sex in the Aspens. Priceless. Girl, you are quite good. Nice piece of fiction. Loved it.
shadow4kissed chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
EE!

Omy.. It's one hell of a long one shot. *whispers* I actually didn't want to read it.. but then I started... DAMN it EE! You were actually trying to keep me away from it! *waggles finger* BAD, BAD EE!

lmao, so I love it, hell I just can't stop saying it. Seriously, this is great! did you place? aww come on, spill!

Freaking love it, Rose was a bitch but she's one of those that you actually like for them to be that way. Eddy, had my reservations towards him but he proved sweet and for him to give Bella a chance must be a good sign of his character.

'I started the week out as an innocent virgin.

I ended the week as an insatiable sex fiend.

I started the week out hating Edward Cullen.

I ended the week in love with Edward Cullen.'

How right! loved it! Loved the sense of humor and loved the feel of it. Over all just plain loved it!

sk~
JaddaMarie13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
One word: Awesome!
I need a life bad chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Thanks for entering
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I really liked 's language was colourful and funny he stopped being an idiot and gave Bella a chance,he was quite sweet then :)

I liked that Rose already knew about them both and they did'nt tell her lol. Great little one shot, goodluck!
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
It was adorable! :)
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Thanks for entering the contest, Good luck :)

Muse Minna