Reviews for Oh Horny Night, A Christmas Tale
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love it! Haha
dj071688-Coppertop chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Bella hates Edward. Edward hates Bella. Bella starts to like Edward. Edward starts to like Bella. BAM. Sex in the Aspens. Priceless. Girl, you are quite good. Nice piece of fiction. Loved it.
shadow4kissed chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
EE!

Omy.. It's one hell of a long one shot. *whispers* I actually didn't want to read it.. but then I started... DAMN it EE! You were actually trying to keep me away from it! *waggles finger* BAD, BAD EE!

lmao, so I love it, hell I just can't stop saying it. Seriously, this is great! did you place? aww come on, spill!

Freaking love it, Rose was a bitch but she's one of those that you actually like for them to be that way. Eddy, had my reservations towards him but he proved sweet and for him to give Bella a chance must be a good sign of his character.

'I started the week out as an innocent virgin.

I ended the week as an insatiable sex fiend.

I started the week out hating Edward Cullen.

I ended the week in love with Edward Cullen.'

How right! loved it! Loved the sense of humor and loved the feel of it. Over all just plain loved it!

sk
JaddaMarie13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
One word: Awesome!
I need a life bad chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Thanks for entering
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I really liked 's language was colourful and funny he stopped being an idiot and gave Bella a chance,he was quite sweet then :)

I liked that Rose already knew about them both and they did'nt tell her lol. Great little one shot, goodluck!
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
It was adorable! :)
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Thanks for entering the contest, Good luck :)

Muse Minna
AJFM Drofnats chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Why are boys like that? It's like elementary school all over...pull your hair, pinch you, hit you, steal your toys...it all means they like you...& they say girls are confusing? :)

Great story!
CanIKissYourCullen chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wow, great story but there is a such thing as over using the F-Bomb! I mean, is it really needed in every sentence? I get that you wanted to portray his bad boy ways but I think it was a little force. Good read though!

Can I Kiss Your Cullen?
Jayy chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wow! I really like this story! You should turn it into a full length chapter story!

It was sexy, but romantic at the same time... Loved it!
Jayy chapter 1 . 12/4/2010

It was sexy, but romantic at the same time... Loved it!
Daisy chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I am very impressed with your creative profanities. Good job.
MeGaN chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I really liked this story. It was really good. The only thing that bothered me about it was Edward saying "fucking" in every sentence. It's like a girl saying "like" after evey word in evey sentence! So if you could take out 99.9% of the word "fucking"...that would be great...just kidding. Just next time don't over use that word. But I definally liked this story a lot. Sorry if I sounded like such a bitch.
Pcdogmom chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great story except for he excessive use of the word "fuck". Totally unecessary to the story.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »