Reviews for Sic Transit Sasuke
bridmatt chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This was really good! A couple of things I wanted to say:

A lot of the reviews seem to be taking Sasuke as the bad guy, but I don't think he's as unaffected as he seems from Naruto's point of view. He's making Naruto feel sad and empty, so that's why we assume he's cruel, but why keep seeking Naruto out if it's just a meaningless thing? Naruto has already complicated what they have with feelings. Since it's getting complicated, it would be much easier if he got someone else at this point. (Not like finding another person would be hard for Sasuke.) Yet he keeps coming back for Naruto. And it's not because Naruto is easy. Sasuke had to work pretty hard to get him into bed in this fic. He practically dragged him up the stairs and had to put on a lascivious show to get Naruto interested. There are a lot of people that would give Sasuke an easier time and be fine with a no-strings attached arrangement.

The other thing that makes me think Sasuke feels something for Naruto is that he got so upset when Naruto punched him, like he felt betrayed by Naruto. He was also upset about Naruto avoiding him during the party. If there were no feelings involved, Sasuke wouldn't have cared so much about Naruto's rejection, and he wouldn't have felt betrayed by Naruto. (If there's no feelings and no relationship, then there's nothing to betray or reject, right?)

Naruto doesn't talk about Sasuke himself very much, so we don't know Sasuke's background or why he would be so desperate to keep from taking his relationship with Naruto to the next level. I'll assume it's just the usual BS (family expectations about not wanting a gay son, etc.), but maybe there's something psychologically deeper than that. Who knows?

The other thing I wanted to mention is about the song that inspired the fic. I noticed you used some lines from the song in the story ("used to be the reason I breathed...") and some of the same situations (Naruto getting the drink thrown on him was like the boy showing up to the house wet, Sasuke and the girl from the song turn off the lights before they get started, etc.) But the song was also a lot different from the story. I don't know if that was what you'd intended or not. Unlike Sasuke and Naruto, the two people in the song didn't have any kind of relationship, the boy just went there to lose his virginity. (In fact, I think the girl was a prostitute.) It's not really criticism, I'm just curious because this fic would have been quite different if you'd followed the song more closely. Like Sasuke wouldn't have been a rich boy at a party in his mansion, but a whore in a whorehouse.
Nanafoxyfag chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I love it it' really good! Hope there will be more :)
ayabirkin chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
sasuke's kind of a bastard here. poor naruto. makes me want to get him for myself now.
forestghost chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Dude, that was legit. o.o

You should continue this. I wanna know what happens next. o.o

Anyway, this awesome. I don't know how you could think that your writing quality has gone down. You're definitely one of the better (or amazing...or awesome, you're really good though! xD) SasuNaru (or NaruSasu) writers on .

Yup. I'm pretty sure I'll end up reading all of your fics eventually. LOL.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow. This was...it was so sad. I can only look at it as a story, not as a lemon or anything like that, because it wasn't about that at all. It was about Naruto's heart breaking over the guy he refuses to believe is using him. It was...wow. It was beautiful. Wonderful, wonderful job, Ramen-san.
oOo elo oOo chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow that one was not exactly all sunshine and roses either but I like your style :)

One thing: the summary says it's a one-shot so shouldn't the status be complete? But if you want to continue I'm all for it of course!
xXNelXx chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
that...was...awesome! xD
moonlightstar1789 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
i love this story! i wonder whats gonna happen between sasuke and naruto. i hope you update this soon!
SengetsuPwnzU chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
My heart hurts now 'coz of this story :'( bravo!
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
oh nooo sadness :( i thought it was gonna be a fun lil drunk smex story and that it was a oneshot. now i realise it isnt i hope you update soon! :o
an chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Beautiful, although i thought it was a oneshot, it's incredible just the way it is, although i suppose a happy ending isn't bad either, but right now, just like that, it is already beautiful, even more so if you truly understand the situation
passionatetigress chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
damn poor naruto, sasuke is an a.s.s. but i really like this story so please update soon :]
slatedfox chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh boy, Sasuke is a prick. I hope this will be a happy ending but Sasuke needs to wake up and fast before he loses Naruto. I hope someone comes into the story to try and steal Naruto and the flaunt the way they feel about him. They would tell Sasuke that they would give Naruto every thing he needs including love just have to get rid of him ( Sasuke ) but I am a big fan of Sasuke/Naruto so I truly hope that it is a happy ending. Update soon
NiChee chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
poor naruto. i kinda hope naruto will stop seeing sasuke. then hopefully you'll make sasuke grovel. that i wanna see. :)
Anihihi chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I loved it, but it made me sad:p Sasuke is such an asshole...

What else is new? xD