Reviews for Tears of the Phoenix
thebetawholived chapter 30 . 7/5
Good story . . . although it's a little unfair for the author to begin the *next* story at the end of the epilogue. I like mignightjen's writing: good, consistent characters, rich descriptions without being tedious, imaginative plotlines.

OK, ok! Time to start 'Songs of the Phoenix.'

Oh, and midnightjen? Thanks for sharing your stories with us.
thebetawholived chapter 25 . 7/5
Mean, nasty, cruel author! If I weren't reading this story long after its posting on fanfiction dot net, this kind of a cliff hanger would reduce my life expectancy.
thebetawholived chapter 21 . 7/5
Don't know if there's any hope for Dumbledore. Anyone wrapped up in themselves makes a very small package. I'm glad Slughorn helped.

Still don't understand what happened to Harry. He might have gone through some kind of developmental phase when he went through the big fight a couple chapters ago. I'd like to know.

The golden sphere is interesting! It has potential for later.
thebetawholived chapter 19 . 7/5
They can replace the building, maybe even the contents, but they can't replace the expertise. The slaughter of the last chapter cost a lot to the wizarding society and culture in the UK. I would bet that a third to a half the best minds in the country were in that building when it was destroyed.
thebetawholived chapter 18 . 7/5
Very grim. If you're looking for gritty realism in this story, you have it.

I hope Ally can help this situation.
thebetawholived chapter 11 . 7/4
Well, that was intense: one of the nastiest situations I've read in a fan fiction.
thebetawholived chapter 9 . 7/4
There are some test you study for, prepare for, anticipate . . . other times when life tests you, just try to survive.
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 7/4
Without Ally, I'm not sure the ADADA would survive with official sanction. Dumbledore won't step forward as sponsor!
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 7/4
It's the middle of a war in civilian territory. Confusing and brutal, with the unexpected commonplace.

I'm not sure how many death eaters there are, but at this rate, Voldemort is going to run out of bodies. With the entire population of Hogwarts at 300 (from the first story), pretty soon, the wizarding world will be devastated.
Blazeb79 chapter 30 . 6/7
Awesome. Loved it so much.
hurray chapter 30 . 4/21
U tottaly rock...i loved ur fic..but in end where is molly...and james for a girl name why? And is potter family is 5 not 4.. harry,ally,molly,alex,james
jon08 chapter 30 . 4/9
Can't believe they took Luna's avice about naming a daughter.
LOVED THIS! Going to start 'Songs' next...
jon08 chapter 24 . 4/9
Love that you used the Sorting Hat, very often a 'character' dismissed in fanfics, or just used for its canon purpose.
Enjoying this immensely, as I did the first, 'Blood of the Phoenix'.
Keep up the good work...
Six. Tom wanted seven parts of a soul, harry was accidental. The cup, the locket, the diary, the snake, the diadem, the ring. His body had the seventh part of his soul.
OMG TOTALLY CALLED SIRUBY!