Reviews for Tears of the Phoenix
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 8 . 2/2
I have to say, as much as I like your work (Blood was amazing), I cannot continue to read this. I feel like you're killing off characters without reason. After all the victories and successes from 5th year in Blood, now it's just a string of losses? I was under the impression they'd dealt a substantial blow to Voldemort's forces both in morale and in numbers, and killed many of his lieutenants. And yet, there's still loads of DEs coming to attack and no explanation how they're able to continue.

Even taking that out of the equation, you're telling me that both Daphne and Susan weren't able to survive? Susan was bad enough, but she was already stated to not be much of a fighter, but Daphne? The woman that had taken out so many DEs and had participated in the battle at the ministry, was killed by a few rank-and-file thugs and terrorists?

I'm keeping your work in my favorites list out of respect and the quality of Blood, but I'm not continuing this anymore.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/6/2016
a greater fighter should never lay down his life to save a weaker one in battle, if the greater fighter dies then the weaker ones death is guaranteed, that might have looked heroic but it was really not, there are more people at Hogwarts that need saving than Ron, wy is Rons life worth more than theirs?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
They are happy about Ruby being a traitor to her fiance, about Sirius and Ruby giving no fucks about how they did what they did, i personalyl want to see them die by fire for their filthy behaviour
GeorgeTobor chapter 30 . 9/20/2016
And favorited!
GeorgeTobor chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
Albus and Tom are alike in they think they are the only wizards that matter.
Both keep secrets, use other people like pawns, think only they know what is best.
And both need to die for the greater good of the wizarding world.
Tom needs to die before he gets everyone killed.
Albus so those beyond redemption are killed.
GeorgeTobor chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
Sirius and Ruby!

Thanks for not killing Daphne, at least yet.

And good job keeping the explicit torment off screen.

Those who write detailed descriptions of death and torture worry me.
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Albus is every bit as arrogant and prideful as Snape accuses Harry of being!

And of course Snape has all the arrogance and pride he thinks Harry has.

We often project our own faults onto others...
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
Susan Bones has parents, and they are alive!
In the books Susan was an orphan with only her aunt Amelia Bones as family.

WIZARDS FALL is a great story on this site.
Most of the magical world loses because they don't deserve magic.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
Wonderful
hawksma chapter 30 . 8/16/2016
Excellent book, I was completely entertained. Thanks.
PewterTA99 chapter 30 . 4/6/2016
Another fantastic story. Thank you for writing. Very emotion in the end. The effort you put in to your stories is obvious.
Gleas chapter 30 . 3/7/2016
OI! you changed Molly's name! lol
Gleas chapter 29 . 3/7/2016
tear jerker... I didn't feel much with all the blood and gore but this... after the war angle got to me...
Gleas chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
poor Vaughn lol... I have a feeling he'll have a meltdown soon and Albus will have once more lost his DADA teacher
BattleshipFusou chapter 30 . 3/4/2016
Wow...that was just fantastic.