Reviews for Tears of the Phoenix
BlueSeraphos chapter 1 . 9/20
This is me reading and crying at the Battle of Hogwarts. This is also me reading the last chappie and expecting a good ending to come face to face with a wonderful slap to the face that spelled cliffhanger and sequel.
good thing in my stories they won't be no one dying unlike others who follows the books and be like rowling who loves making harry life a living hell not me
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 5/15
Where's andi? What's the box for? Does it make you not realize time passage to give the fire time to kill? In three hours the house should have been engulfed or suffocated Harry and draco
Phillies2 chapter 30 . 5/13
It was a good epilogue, too bad Neville and Hannah didn't survive.
Phillies2 chapter 26 . 5/13
I don't know it just seems weird. I really like the story to this point, but it feels like you just disregard things you already created. For ex. Fred and George shield underwear. What, did they stop inventing things?
Why didn't Harry wait to bring the wards down till after Ron and Daphne got the Tiara?
Why does it seem Voldemorts Army was like an Orc army that just keeps materializing out of nowhere.
The vampires make sense as do the Giants
Werewolves- Non factor since they already took out the pack
The inner circle- The Lestranges-killed Malfoys-Killed Rockward- I thought killed by Amelia on the raid of the safe house, Not to mention the ones killed during the ministry ousting of Tom in itself
They most have killed literally every bigoted person/ scum of magical europe.
I'm not trying to knock your story, I really like it, it just seems you forget what you already wrote and have an infinite amount of death eaters. Would have thought them killing would have made to make a bigger hit.
I also wonder, did tom not question snape more about the group actively hunting his death eaters and him for the last 2 yrs, or the fact that they knew where attacks were when he just told his people?
Phillies2 chapter 24 . 5/13
Could they not message the aurors or anyone (Order Members) to try slowly taking out the attacking Force? This is gonna be good
Phillies2 chapter 18 . 5/13
I said this before, but where is Voldemort getting all these followers? I feel like they killed everyone in his ranks like 3 times by now. How could Tom possibly have enough followers for all these attacks in one night?
Phillies2 chapter 16 . 5/13
I know Harry doesn't want to work with Dumbledore, but I feel like he should go up to him and be like we know about the Horcruxes and if you have destroyed any already we need to know now.
unrelated to this chapter
I was wondering what become of the reporter Days? I was also wondering what happened to Lydia staying with the Weasleys. I went all the way back to ch. 29 of BOTP to make sure she was with the Weasleys, so what happened to her?
Phillies2 chapter 11 . 5/12
YAAAASSSSSS, why did you do this to me?!
Phillies2 chapter 8 . 5/12
What the hell, I literally just said not to kill her. this some bs
Phillies2 chapter 7 . 5/12
You better not kill Daphne just so Ron and Hermione end up together. For whatever reason I just have a feeling your going to do that
Phillies2 chapter 4 . 5/12
How many Death Eaters does Voldemort actually have, I was under the impression he took a huge hit at the ministry, but he keeps chugging along like he has an endless supply of people
Phillies2 chapter 3 . 5/12
Poor Susan, I guess the group couldn't always stay intact, it's just weird it was her. From your descriptions she wasn't really a field agent, more of a paper pusher and ambassador to the ministry. It's kind of weird you chose her to die
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 8 . 2/2
I have to say, as much as I like your work (Blood was amazing), I cannot continue to read this. I feel like you're killing off characters without reason. After all the victories and successes from 5th year in Blood, now it's just a string of losses? I was under the impression they'd dealt a substantial blow to Voldemort's forces both in morale and in numbers, and killed many of his lieutenants. And yet, there's still loads of DEs coming to attack and no explanation how they're able to continue.

Even taking that out of the equation, you're telling me that both Daphne and Susan weren't able to survive? Susan was bad enough, but she was already stated to not be much of a fighter, but Daphne? The woman that had taken out so many DEs and had participated in the battle at the ministry, was killed by a few rank-and-file thugs and terrorists?

I'm keeping your work in my favorites list out of respect and the quality of Blood, but I'm not continuing this anymore.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/6/2016
a greater fighter should never lay down his life to save a weaker one in battle, if the greater fighter dies then the weaker ones death is guaranteed, that might have looked heroic but it was really not, there are more people at Hogwarts that need saving than Ron, wy is Rons life worth more than theirs?