Reviews for Complex Connections
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 22 . 12/27/2010
Wow. Just wow. Should have known to trust you all along, cause you always deliver and you deliver so very well. This ending was far and above what I ever expected, and I think I fell in love with this series a little more.

(Sorry for the late review. Between the holiday and the blizzard and all the effects thereof, I've had little time or ability to do anything, so I'm jumping on while we have power again to let you know how awesome you are)
Gloworm41 chapter 22 . 12/26/2010
Awesome job on this last chapter and epilogue. I am glad that Gibbs decided not to jepordize the connection that he has with Tony by bringing M. Allison Hart into his clan. I always hate to see these stories end but I hope that you will decided to do another story in this series.
Arress chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
I waited until you finished posting this story before I read it, and I'm glad I did. I noticed all the author's notes and how people were upset with where you were going. I love how you handled season 7. It would have been great if it really happened this way. I've read all the stories you've written about Vampire Gibbs and I love them all. If you need any ideas of more stories, I'd like to see another story involving Tony's father. I think he needs to step up and be a decent father, and Gibbs could surely help him see the light, maybe by using his power of persuasion, although if he was a decent father, he shouldn't need Gibbs to do that. Thanks for writing these stories. I've enjoyed them a lot, and will probably reread them again and again.

taz chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
loved the story :)
Vizio chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
Loved the ending.

One thing I would like to read even though you gave explanations at the end of this chapter. I would like to see Gibbs confront Bill about what he said to Tony.

I know you said that Bill maybe didn't know how strong the connection was, but I don't think Gibbs would have liked someone telling Tony that if you don't (do something) Gibbs is going to suffer and blame you for it in the end.

That just my opinion though.

Back to Texas in 3 days can't wait for normal cold weather. Snow is so over rated
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
Loved the ending! Knew Gibbs would make the right decision and would honor Tony's love. Looking forward to the next chapter in their lives.
BeatrixMayfeir chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
Oh mio dio, lo sapevo, lo sapevo! Lo sapevo che Gibbs alla fine si sarebbe reso conto che Tony è tutto quello che vuole e di cui ha bisogno! Ok, più che saperlo ci speravo e sono stata così contenta quando l'ho letto! Il finale più bello e romantico che potesse venirti in mente! E hai ragione, tutte le peripezie passate con Allison hanno dato un finale pieno con un sentimento d'amore così forte che altrimenti non ci sarebbe stato! Sei un genio! Stupendo, meraviglioso e oddio la cosa più ramontica di sempre! Sono talmente senza parole che sto iniziando a ripetermi, però è stato proprio incredibile!

E vogliamo parlare dell'epilogo? Mi è piaciuto tantissimo che Gibbs, al posto di andare ad aiutare Jack a sistemare il negozio, sia andato da Mike a ricostruire la casa. Mike userà dei metodi poco ortodossi la maggior parte delle volte, ma a me piace! E la scena nella vasca e poi sulla sedia e il morso proprio sul cuore? Mi sono sciolta sul posto! E quello scambio di "mine" e "yours"? Tutto è stato semplicemente perfetto per mostrare quanto siano ancora più legati sia nel corpo che nell'anima! E adesso l'unica cosa che potrebbe separarli è veramente solo la morte!

Grazie mille per questo splendido regalo proprio la sera di natale e grazie anche per aver creato questa meravigliosa serie!

Un bacio e spero che tu stia passando un meraviglioso natale!

anci2506 chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
The story was great and true Love always wins! I will ask Santa for a wish, that Tony could become a vampire so that they always stay together!ha!ha! Merry XMas!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
Loved the story! A lovely twist but when you think about it, not that out of character. More soon please!
Simone chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
I like this story and the end is very good - I think Tony loves Gibbs really for making this permission. And Gibbs realizing that Tony alone is enough and more. Wonderful!

If you really want to end this series - an idea for you: Youve written that Tony will live longer because of Gibbs blood. But how long? What will be in about 100 years when all of the friends are dead? How will the two dealing and what will they do for living and where? And in the end Tony will die - will Gibbs break his promise? I really want to read this and perhaps you want to write it?

Buon Natale anche per te!
SiriusFan02 chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
I LOVED this chapter and happy with the way things turned out.

I received the notification that you had posted this chapter earlier this evening. Since I was at my Christmas with my parents, brother and his finance; I couldn't stop to read. It was driving me insane that it was posted, I started to check the ending but I wanted to wait and get to enjoy the entire chapter.

I am so glad that I did because I loved it. My favorite phrase was what Gibbs told Tony when they were making love: "Yours is the only blood I'll ever want, for all the time we'll be together. Yours is the only love I'll ever need as long as you will be at my side."

I hope that your muse will be inspired to write another story in this universe. I love these characters and I can't wait to read more.

Merry Christmas!
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
Yes! I like Gibbs reasoning for not forming a clan with Ms. Hart much better then my thoughts had been leading it to. You are right about the breadcrumbs left with Gibbs being faithful. I had forgotten about Bill not having the type of connection that Tony and Gibbs have.

I am not sure if I want to read the alt ending (I probably will though, LOL! I will leave feedback if I do). I am happy with this ending. What a nice Christmas gift. I am glad that I trusted you till the end :)
DS2010 chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
great story and I loved the ending with Tony and gibbs realizing they are a special pair and don't necessarily need others for happiness
sentarla chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
Merry chrismas. Loved this story never doubted you for a minute. Love this ending, way better than my idea if killing her off, this way we know he won't be tempted again. Thanks heaps!
WCUGirl chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
What a fantastic ending. So sweet. Love it. Knew you wouldn't let us down. :)

Merry Christmas!