Reviews for Complex Connections
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Well, that's one way to "out" them to Mike. LOL. Way to go, Tony. Curious as to why Gibbs got so hung up on the three-way issue and who he could possibly have in mind for it. I have ideas, but I won't give out names. (grin)

Great first chapter. Look forward to reading more of this.
finlaure chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I soo ROTF LMAO at the last line Tony said! he sure has great timing!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I really, really like your connections stories, but please tell me this isn't going to turn into a threesome. I don't particularly want to read it if that's the case.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Great to see another story in this series of yours! I can just picture Tony cringing once he realises that there are other people in the house! I can also picture Gibbs giving him a hard slap on the back of his head when they are alone! Can't wait to see where you go with this.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh poor Tony that was quite the grand entrance. Can't wait to see Mikes retort. Me thinks that Gibbs is going to wish that he had taken the time to use their menatl connection to warn Tony that they had company.

It was so nice to open my email this morning to see that you had another story in this series posted! Please update soon.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Another great beginning. I sat through the end thinking, uh, Gibbs, don't you think you should use that special bond of yours to tell Tony who's there? LOL, no such thought crossed Gibbs' mind though!
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Hehehehehhe attaboy Tony! Great start to this-I've been looking forward to this story :)

Thanks! More please!