Reviews for Complex Connections
beyondtired chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
Excellent. So glad it resolved the way it did. Especially the whole, Tony's is the only blood he'll ever want, the only love he'll ever need. Awesomeness.
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
What a great ending! your series is one of my favorites... bar none! Why on't you write a connection compared to this season? You know, vampire!Gibbs paying catch with Ziva (and tony is jealous); tony sr. returns to cause problems; etc. Anywho, those are my suggestions for you... take or leave! :-] Happy Holidays! Hugs abound... Erynn! :-]
The Greek me chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
This was perfect...I was dieing to read the last chapter before my Christmas vacations, no pun intended...Lol...I loved the fact that Gibbs realized that his relation with Tony had nothing to win by forming his clan...He realized he didn't want to share himself with another...Thank Tony knew him better than anyone..Loved it...O don't know if I want to read the alternative end but I will probably read it cause I have faith that you will write a convincing story...Thank you..
Meilea2010 chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
Loved that. Yeah, i can see now just what you've been saying for quite sometime now. Just to stubborn to comprehend it, I guess. Iwas glad to see Gibbs turn Allison hart away, realizing that Tony was it for him. Looking forward to 'Surprised Connection'.
Kesterpan chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
Excellent resolution to the Hart issue! Dealt with my own concerns for Gibbs perfectly. Very, very nice! So glad that Gibbs is able to override instinct and form his own definition of a clan. Also glad that Tony was able to be so generous and let his love for Gibbs override his own insecurities. Really makes them right for each other on so many levels. Can't wait for the next installment to the series!
DreamCatcher chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Mercy! I was surprised when you said people delurk to tell you they weren't going to read any longer... I only delurk to let autors know when I am enjoying a story :)

Thanks for the updates and happy holidays!
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
OK, I'm holding you to rule #8 and I'm not taking anything for granted. I am hoping either Ms. Hart isn't really interested in Gibbs or isn't interested in sharing?

Also hoping for enough reviews so that the next post is an early Christmas present! *[:{)
Silentchild10 chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Hey really really nice. I want to know whats going to go on between Gibbs and Hart.
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
I really like the way you've worked your vampire canon into the last season, especially using it to keep Gibbs and his loved ones safe. The connection between him and Tony is such a great concept, though I'm wondering how the internal convos are going to work once Hart is part of the clan. I know she and Gibbs will be connected, but will she and Tony have a connection too, as they are part of the same clan, but in different ways I believe/hope?
Tonii-Luxton chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
yay for gibbs and tony!
Kateri1 chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Oh boy, *fans self* that was nicely done. And I hereby beg for the last chapter before you go to bed... pretty please with a naked DiNozzo covered with cherries and whip cream on top!
beyondtired chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Get a dog Gibbs! Clan doesn't have to mean sleeping with someone! It always ticked me off when Darren refused to let Samantha do witchcraft on Bewitched. He knew she was a witch when he married her, after all. I guess this is kind of like that. I do wonder if Tony would have gotten involved if he (and Gibbs of course) had known about the whole clan thing.
Gloworm41 chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Ah well you did not disappoint with this chapter. I did love in the show how Tony snarked a little at Gibbs when they were on the plane, (shows that even tho he would follow Gibbs to the end of the earth as his loyal St. Bernard, he is not afraid to take him on when he feels Gibbs deserves it) and then followed with their mental connection in the story was great.

Then the big finish with the "dang glad you made it home in one piece hot sex at the end!" I do not look forward to the end of this story but I am looking forward to reading the next chapter and hope we get it sooner rather than later. :-)
BeatrixMayfeir chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Ciao Ilaria!

Sì, se posti sta sera sarà come un regalo di natale da aprire dopo la mezzanotte! Il super finale, c'è regalo più bello?

Il capitolo è stupendo! La parte sull'aereo con loro due che comunicano mentalmente e Tony che gli chiede a Gibbs di promettergli che lo amera per sempre dopo che gli ha dato il permesso di formare il clan mi ha fatto commuovere. Ho pianto come una deficiente!

Anche quando ho visto l'episodio, la cosa di Vence che ha fatto/non ha fatto l'occhiolino mi ha fatto morire dalle risate; solo Tony riesce a farmi ridere anche durante le situazioni critiche! E Ziva che lo guarda con quella faccia da "tu non sei normale" è una delle poche cose che mi piace di quei due.

Inoltre non mi stancherò mai di ripetere quanto siano perfette le tue scene di sesso e il modo in cui riesci a far trasparire tutto l'amore che Gibbs e Tony provano l'uno per l'altro!

Di nuovo Buon Natale!

Arianna
finlaure chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Did you mention roasting? I knew I was sweating for some reason after reading that last part between Gibbs and Tony. And who could NOT think that this was about them after ready that.

and I think you should make the doubters wait until after Christmas just for the "Grinches" they have been toward you. The ending will be enough of a treat for those who were faithful and nice.
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »