Reviews for Complex Connections
finlaure chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Did you mention roasting? I knew I was sweating for some reason after reading that last part between Gibbs and Tony. And who could NOT think that this was about them after ready that.

and I think you should make the doubters wait until after Christmas just for the "Grinches" they have been toward you. The ending will be enough of a treat for those who were faithful and nice.
WCUGirl chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Excellent chapter! :)

Can't wait for the end!

Love Jen
The Greek me chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
I know that you will solve this but it still pains me to see Gibbs excited about the prospect of forming a clan...I know, I know...It's his instinct talking but it is painful just the same...I loved the way Tony claims Gibbs in his way...Can't wait for the next chapter...
tinkerbellblu83 chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Oh I like it. Specially when Tony gets mad at Gibbs and tells him all about you have a Merry Christmas.
Kesterpan chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
I enjoyed this very much. Tony's anger, so appropriate to their relationship. Especially knowing that Gibbs could have contacted him mentally at any time and given him an update.

This is probably bucking the trend, but you've got me torn about the Hart question. On the one hand, I want this to remain Gibbs/Tony only, but on the other hand I want Gibbs to not be disappointed. I'm wondering if Hart is going to decide she doesn't want to be 'second best'. No matter what the ending, I really hope you give us a nice Christmas present and post tonight!
SiriusFan02 chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
I am so glad that Tony and Gibbs were able to reconnect after the fiasco of Mexico. It was also nice to see that Abby was somewhat understanding about what Gibbs did in the past and who he is a man now.

I can't wait to read the next chapter if your story to see how you choose to handle the relationship between Gibbs & Tony and Gibbs & Allison. I know what option I would prefer but I think I could like the other option depending on the situation and how it was presented.

Merry Christmas! Thanks for being willing to post this series of stories about Gibbs and Tony!
DS2010 chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
Nice solution
Kesterpan chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
I like the vampire way of resolving the Reynosa crisis! Now to make sure things are alright between Gibbs and Tony... can't wait for the next chapter!
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
lol, I'm a little suprised that people are having such a hard time with this fic. Loved Jedi Mind Trick Gibbs. Now we just need to solve the Mallison problem, and its all good.
beyondtired chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
Now all he needed to do was to return home and face Vance…and Tony. In other words, he needed Tony. As you can see, I'm very good at reading between the lines.
WCUGirl chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
I think people are stupid if they're still doubting your storytelling abilities! :) You told us you'd keep it Gibbs/Tony focused and to remember Rule # 8-you shouldn't have to keep justifying your story to anyone. Relax people-Gunny's a good story teller!

As for this I love it when Gibbs goes all jedi-vampire on whoever hehehe I do hope he doesn't end up having to do it with Tony, but I will understand if he does (and I'm willing to be there'll be some erotic quality to it that will make it worthwhile) hehehe

Can't wait for more! :)

Love Jen
BeatrixMayfeir chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
Ciao Ilaria!

Prima di tutto possano prende un virus tutte quelle che continuano a romperti le scatole con la storia dei clan! E che cavolo, neanche l'inglese capiscono? Io personalmente ci ho rinunciato a cercare di capire da sola come va a finire, voglio la sorpresa!

Come hai risolto le cose in vampire-stile è stato fenomenale! Il potere della persuasione è quello che preferisco dei tuoi vampiri.

Anche se la gola a Dean io gliela avrei strappata: non lo potevo vede quello e sono stata davvero contenta quando Tony gli ha sparato.

Poi il capitolo mi ha fatto ripensare una cosa, ma non sono sicura se mi ricordo bene: ma Gibbs non aveva intenzione di suicidarsi dopo aver ucciso Hernandez? Così avrebbe anche più senso il fatto che non abbia pensato troppo alle conseguenza delle sue azioni, o no?

Per quanto riguarda Gibbs che è andato da solo per via della regola 45 e del fatto che voleva proteggere gli altri, capisco bene che è succeso perchè Gibbs è fatto così, però lui non capisce che gli altri, e soprettutto Tony, pensano la stessa cosa nei suoi contronti! In fondo "On your six, Boss!" nessuno di loro lo dice mai con leggerezza! E' come se Gibbs pensasse che tutti gli altri sono importanti ma lui no e mi dispiace.

Mi dispiace sentire che sei raffreddata, so bene quanto può essere fastidio visto che io l'inverno passo guai terribili con la tosse! Io fortunatamente quest'anno ancora non l'ho presa!Mi viene quasi da piangere di gioia al pensiero che passerò un Natale respirando normalmente!

Non so che piani hai con la storia, ma se non posti prima ti volevo augurare un felice Natale!

Ciao e Auguri!

pfyre1 chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
ooh - managed to get caught up again - been a crazy time in RL

nicely done - much more satisfying than the broadcast versions of the eps
The Greek me chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
I loved the way Gibbs manipulated the hole situation to be beneficial for him...I also loved the fact that he doesn't try the same manipulation tactics on Tony...I think he values him too much for this... Can't wait for the next chapter...
finlaure chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
Gee I don't know if I would rather face the cartel or Vance,,, and then have to explain to Tony.

Of course facing some reviewers these days can be just as bad as a drug lord.

Hugs my friend and I hope you are feeling better!

ps did you get my email about SRaS?
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »