Reviews for Complex Connections
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
OK, I'm holding you to rule #8 and I'm not taking anything for granted. I am hoping either Ms. Hart isn't really interested in Gibbs or isn't interested in sharing?

Also hoping for enough reviews so that the next post is an early Christmas present! *[:{)
Silentchild10 chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Hey really really nice. I want to know whats going to go on between Gibbs and Hart.
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
I really like the way you've worked your vampire canon into the last season, especially using it to keep Gibbs and his loved ones safe. The connection between him and Tony is such a great concept, though I'm wondering how the internal convos are going to work once Hart is part of the clan. I know she and Gibbs will be connected, but will she and Tony have a connection too, as they are part of the same clan, but in different ways I believe/hope?
Tonii-Luxton chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
yay for gibbs and tony!
Kateri1 chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Oh boy, *fans self* that was nicely done. And I hereby beg for the last chapter before you go to bed... pretty please with a naked DiNozzo covered with cherries and whip cream on top!
beyondtired chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Get a dog Gibbs! Clan doesn't have to mean sleeping with someone! It always ticked me off when Darren refused to let Samantha do witchcraft on Bewitched. He knew she was a witch when he married her, after all. I guess this is kind of like that. I do wonder if Tony would have gotten involved if he (and Gibbs of course) had known about the whole clan thing.
Gloworm41 chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Ah well you did not disappoint with this chapter. I did love in the show how Tony snarked a little at Gibbs when they were on the plane, (shows that even tho he would follow Gibbs to the end of the earth as his loyal St. Bernard, he is not afraid to take him on when he feels Gibbs deserves it) and then followed with their mental connection in the story was great.

Then the big finish with the "dang glad you made it home in one piece hot sex at the end!" I do not look forward to the end of this story but I am looking forward to reading the next chapter and hope we get it sooner rather than later. :-)
BeatrixMayfeir chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Ciao Ilaria!

Sì, se posti sta sera sarà come un regalo di natale da aprire dopo la mezzanotte! Il super finale, c'è regalo più bello?

Il capitolo è stupendo! La parte sull'aereo con loro due che comunicano mentalmente e Tony che gli chiede a Gibbs di promettergli che lo amera per sempre dopo che gli ha dato il permesso di formare il clan mi ha fatto commuovere. Ho pianto come una deficiente!

Anche quando ho visto l'episodio, la cosa di Vence che ha fatto/non ha fatto l'occhiolino mi ha fatto morire dalle risate; solo Tony riesce a farmi ridere anche durante le situazioni critiche! E Ziva che lo guarda con quella faccia da "tu non sei normale" è una delle poche cose che mi piace di quei due.

Inoltre non mi stancherò mai di ripetere quanto siano perfette le tue scene di sesso e il modo in cui riesci a far trasparire tutto l'amore che Gibbs e Tony provano l'uno per l'altro!

Di nuovo Buon Natale!

Arianna
finlaure chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Did you mention roasting? I knew I was sweating for some reason after reading that last part between Gibbs and Tony. And who could NOT think that this was about them after ready that.

and I think you should make the doubters wait until after Christmas just for the "Grinches" they have been toward you. The ending will be enough of a treat for those who were faithful and nice.
WCUGirl chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Excellent chapter! :)

Can't wait for the end!

Love Jen
The Greek me chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
I know that you will solve this but it still pains me to see Gibbs excited about the prospect of forming a clan...I know, I know...It's his instinct talking but it is painful just the same...I loved the way Tony claims Gibbs in his way...Can't wait for the next chapter...
tinkerbellblu83 chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Oh I like it. Specially when Tony gets mad at Gibbs and tells him all about you have a Merry Christmas.
Kesterpan chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
I enjoyed this very much. Tony's anger, so appropriate to their relationship. Especially knowing that Gibbs could have contacted him mentally at any time and given him an update.

This is probably bucking the trend, but you've got me torn about the Hart question. On the one hand, I want this to remain Gibbs/Tony only, but on the other hand I want Gibbs to not be disappointed. I'm wondering if Hart is going to decide she doesn't want to be 'second best'. No matter what the ending, I really hope you give us a nice Christmas present and post tonight!
SiriusFan02 chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
I am so glad that Tony and Gibbs were able to reconnect after the fiasco of Mexico. It was also nice to see that Abby was somewhat understanding about what Gibbs did in the past and who he is a man now.

I can't wait to read the next chapter if your story to see how you choose to handle the relationship between Gibbs & Tony and Gibbs & Allison. I know what option I would prefer but I think I could like the other option depending on the situation and how it was presented.

Merry Christmas! Thanks for being willing to post this series of stories about Gibbs and Tony!
DS2010 chapter 20 . 12/23/2010