Reviews for Siphon
pam3773 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
more please
wandr chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Very well written, and a really interesting idea. You did get the characters just right. Well done!
Spyash2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I liked this. Nuff said, I kinda with there was another story with Altair, Azio and Desmond together.
toeki chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
wow. beautifully written fic. i couldve never come up with an idea like this...

i guess it was not such a good idea to give desmond some drugs without his knowledge when he was already struggling to keep himself together with all his conciousness...

is he really dying?
Trebla chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
now THERE'S an idea. i'd never thought about having Desmond willingly bring his ancestors to life to keep out the memories. a brillantly unique concept, and beautifully written, though a bit tragic, at the end. :)
aoyagi chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I get your author's note at the end, but it seemed to me that it wasn't so much Desmond breaking himself into parts that destroyed him, but that the others tried to force him back together with the drug...
DEACTIVATED-ACCOUNT404 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This is so excellent, you don't even know. Honestly, everybody is perfectly in character and my heart breaks for Desmond..while being insanely jealous! Don't we all wish while we were playing that the 3 of them were together at least once? This is so realistic and fantastic.
Von chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I really enjoyed this story, but I felt like the ending was unclear. I thought it was a cliffhanger before I realised that the story is supposedly complete. :S

So, what happened? I get that the drug they gave him somehow messed up his schizophrenia, but then what? Did he go comatose or die something?

Either way, I thought this was lovely and fresh. Creative and also fun - I think schizophrenia is the safest way Desmond could have dealt. If his mind is going to manifest people who talk to him, at least its manifesting useful people, people he knows. People unlikely to randomly give him self-destructive advice, although ignorant advice is a danger. :D
duvalia chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I've always loved stories about Desmond possibly going crazy, so this was especially enjoyable. Your characterizations of the three assassins are always so well written too! Also, very intriguing outlook of the Bleeding's effect on poor Desmond.
MollyTheWanderer chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Is this based on the pic where Desmond is dieing in the animus in Altair's arms and Ezio is freaking out? Ha! I guessed without even looking at your AN. Very good fic. Write more. All chars are in character and your style is very nice. No grammar or mechanics issues that I could see. Will definitely check out your profile.
TheSoupDragon chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
God your writing is amazing. I could read a thousand of your stories and still yearn for more.
Ginkumo chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
That was absolutely amazing, I really enjoyed how you clearly wrote the different attitudes between Altair and Ezio, I love seeing them together!
KuroKage1717 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh, I very much enjoyed this! I've always liked the relationship between Desmond and his ancestors, and you've portrayed it well. The ending, too, was very nicely done, if not a bit sad. Poor Dezzy...

Brilliant job, Agryu!