Reviews for Soldier Boy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
i think you did good, excellent even! :)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
this is so sad and so beautiful and you captured damon and elena so wonderfully.

In this war, he won't be a deserter.

i love this analogy. it's beyond perfect
storyofmyaveragelife chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was beautifully written, I can not wait to read more.
sillysun chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Dirty? Bad? Wrong? S, you're breaking my heart. But I'll forgive you, because you The Vampire Diaries my (not so) guilty pleasure 'ship equals so much awesome I can hardly stand it.

"If the vervain didn't keep him from doing it, he'd fill her dreams with sunshine and puppies and even...Stefan." THAT. That is what guts me about the way he loves her - how it's probably the first time he's truly been unselfish, and it's so powerful. You captured it beautifully (of course).

Please let me know how I can encourage you to keep being dirty, bad and wrong - because it's so much fun having you along for the ride!
Lacy611 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Heartbreaking, but so gorgeous with such an intriguing ship. Loved faithful soldier Damon!

Then he departs, resuming his post outside, like a good little soldier boy
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
So heartcrushing. So beautiful. You have a lovely way with words.

"...silver paths of captured moonlight..." Gorgeous.

You've really captured how complicated this character is in such a short piece. Good job.
Bee03 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Excellent as per usual darling. Told you you'd get sucked into this show. D Beautiful characterization of Damon right now, wanting to touch her but not allowing himself. Another wonderful piece to add to your collection. D

-Bee
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Heartbreaking but beautifully written. Keep up the solid work.
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I loved it..:)
sal101010 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
A perfect story complete on one page. I like that there's no dialogue and you capture Damon's sentry duty (complete with warring desires) just right.