Reviews for Discretion, or Lack Thereof
Citywriter84 chapter 1 . 3/12
I suppose Greta resents Corie because Corie's mother raped her husband, although that was not Corie's fault and I can't tell whether or not the author recognised it as being rape, the whole episode must have been traumatising for him. The author never did anything with this part of the backstory, but there would be the stress of possibly being a father without knowing for certain... That is the aspect that is unique for male victims of female perpetrators - they have to worry about becoming fathers without being aware of it. This cannot apply to victims of male on male cases and it is of course impossible for a woman to become a mother without realising it.
Jane McAvoy chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Well done! I enjoyed your writing and the inclusion of all the characters. But, Elisandra's "fatal" act is still hard for me to reconcile. If anything, it provides a stark contrast to Corie's character and really proves how good Corie is.
Fleur du Feu chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was very well done. I'm so glad to see that someone else has read this book. I thought you wrote Elisandra very well.
TigerVespa chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I absolutely loved it, though it would have been nice to hear a bit more about Elisandra's friendship with Kent, and her observations of his actions around Corie. But overall, it was wonderful. Thanks for sharing!