Reviews for A Christmas Story: Catastrophe in 24 Acts
Koneko144 chapter 25 . 12/24/2014
This is a lovely story. It was recommended by a friend and now I know why.
Spockulent chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
OH MY GOD.
I AM LITERALLY SHAKING, CRYING, SCREAMING, AND ROLLING ON THE GROUND WITH LAUGHTER.
APHkittens chapter 24 . 12/25/2011
This is by far the bes chapter
Tennciel chapter 23 . 7/16/2011
FINISH THIS STORY.

FINISH IT.

NOW.

Maya-chan2007 chapter 23 . 1/1/2011
Belarus' reindeer was Vixen... That seems somehow very appropriate to me for some reason, same that America had Comet. This chapter was great, and I'm sorry I haven't reviewed it sooner as I was on vacation. It's really wonderful, and I can totally see South Italy getting super-involved in decorating the tree. Christmas seems like he's having fun, and I can't wait to read the next chapter when it comes out! _ Happy Holidays!
Demigod1315 chapter 23 . 12/25/2010
hmm... I wonder what is South Korea's 'contribution'...

XD
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
This chapter... this chapter just made my life is so many ways. My favorite couples, awesome scenarios, and akfdjhasj CHRISTMAS. I WANT ONE, MAN.

WHen I can I'm going to go to Joannes, get some fuzzy white fabric and make myself one. Because Christmas being personified is my headcanon now. 8D
SociopathLover chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
This chapter was too cute! I loved the gingerbread city (complete with Drury Lane!) and America and Prussia had the cutest reactions to the mistletoe. Poor Prussia, poor, poor Prussia.

I really loved all the reindeer and the thought you put into the names and who rode who (well that doesn't sound wrong.) I think they matched nicely. And Glitter is my new favorite reindeer. S/he should TOTALLY be lead reindeer after Rudolph retires. Guiding Santa...with fabulousity.

It would make for some interesting songs and tv specials.
NuttyEmmy chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
Ahh this is soo good~ ouo
SociopathLover chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
:snicker: Get your kisses in while you can France, Hungary's returning soon. Also "not that he doubted Korea's leader skills, Romano's ability to cooperate or Norway's boundless energy" is perhaps one of the greatest sentences in Hetalia fanfic history.

SANTA! I knew Rascal'd come through.
ChibiDryad242 chapter 22 . 12/23/2010
Wow, Egypt said something! Ahh, only 2 chapters to go... :( Oh well. It's still fun. And I'll probably re-read it next year, knowing me. lol Have a good holiday!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 22 . 12/23/2010
I KNEW IT 8D THE ENDING. I KNEW IT. *victory dance thing*
Maya-chan2007 chapter 22 . 12/22/2010
That is the most badass rescue ever! Especially around Christmas time, too XD I kind of feel sorry for Austria, though I'm also a little annoyed; shouldn't he have gotten over his little emotional breakdown by now? That's a Young Noble there for you. Just don't let Prussia find out XD
To the Redwoods chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This is absolutly hilarious. :]

I love that I can piscture every character every time they're talking. You've also managed to capture all of their personalities perfctly! Very well done my friend!

Can't wait to see what happens. :D
high improbability chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
MARRY ME

THIS IS TOO AWESOME

Everyone's so fantastically in character I don't know what to do