Reviews for Bromance
trinityGme chapter 1 . 2/20
Ew that is like, really disgusting, what would Walt Disney think if he saw this garbage?!
WykedOne1979 chapter 1 . 1/16
adorable and i wish he would of gotten with Ping... good story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Am I the only one who thinks he sounds like a crazy jock?
Gali chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Ahahahaha XD! Pffh to bad shang that you can't be "gay" with ping ahahahahahaha that was hilarious loved it!
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Hilarious, wonderfully done.
Randomness chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Ping no like you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
OMG! This is great! I can't stop laughing!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh God! I didn't think that anybody would write a fanfic like this! Oh My Damn God! I pity Shang for thinking that Ping is a guy. Accepting that your gay is really really a hard thing to do...But I didn't know that Shang took it to whole new level. That's just a really stalker-ish thing he is doing. And he wonders why Ping never shows up. Or probably the reason is that Mushu, you know the *cough* lizard*cough*. He must have stolen all those letters... But anyways, this was an interesting perception of Shang from the movie. Still quite surprise that somebody would write something like this. But then again you wrote it a bit logically so it makes up for the fact that Shang is a bit OCC...Now I'm gonna check whether or not you have other fanfics worth reading! Sayonara!
hell chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
YESSSSSSS
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
this is the best thing ever... i love it!
Rio chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I bet all his fustrated attemps are on Mushu XD
Hati chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hahahahaha What a great one-shot! I wish there was more of it XD
Kaishei chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hilarious.
MinecraftedPocky chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
that was amazing *hugs you tightly* that made my day
CatBru chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Okay, so I think I hurt myself in a fit of giggles over this bit. Or trying to suppress them seeing as how everyone else is asleep.