Reviews for Bromance
Irokoutlol1 chapter 1 . 4/22
This is hilarious! And it ended sweetly lol.
moonlight10060 chapter 1 . 2/4
"So I can be gay with Ping"
softie chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
After reading a truly upsetting time worthy fic, this humorous and short yet straight to the point fic made me smile. Don't let other trolls get unto you. Thanks for the kind words you let me say.
sushireads chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
lmao pls tell me this was supposed to be funny
pistonsfan75 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Wow! Funny!
trinityGme chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Ew that is like, really disgusting, what would Walt Disney think if he saw this garbage?!
WykedOne1979 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
adorable and i wish he would of gotten with Ping... good story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Am I the only one who thinks he sounds like a crazy jock?
Gali chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Ahahahaha XD! Pffh to bad shang that you can't be "gay" with ping ahahahahahaha that was hilarious loved it!
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Hilarious, wonderfully done.
Randomness chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Ping no like you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
OMG! This is great! I can't stop laughing!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh God! I didn't think that anybody would write a fanfic like this! Oh My Damn God! I pity Shang for thinking that Ping is a guy. Accepting that your gay is really really a hard thing to do...But I didn't know that Shang took it to whole new level. That's just a really stalker-ish thing he is doing. And he wonders why Ping never shows up. Or probably the reason is that Mushu, you know the *cough* lizard*cough*. He must have stolen all those letters... But anyways, this was an interesting perception of Shang from the movie. Still quite surprise that somebody would write something like this. But then again you wrote it a bit logically so it makes up for the fact that Shang is a bit OCC...Now I'm gonna check whether or not you have other fanfics worth reading! Sayonara!
hell chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
YESSSSSSS
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
this is the best thing ever... i love it!