Reviews for Adorable
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 4/14
Adorable :)
Lady Mythology chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Cute! Another great Damon/Elena dynamic.

Scratch that - not cute... adorable!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Well, the title was totally accurate. That was flipping adorable. I kind of can't stop smiling now.

Thanks for the extra chapter. While I'm a fan of open endings, sometimes it's just nice to get a little extra, and I think this one was perfect. :)
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This one made me laugh. Especially Jenna "inviting" Damon for Dinner.
Thank you!
Nataliesmiley6 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Loved this ending even more and I do think it sad needed.
Leandril chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So adorable :)
Winter chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Hey, I loved this story so much and I'm sad to see it go but thanks for the story
From your loving fan, Winter
somegirlsdream chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
ilovethisstory
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
i loved this so much delena 4-eva 3;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
omg that needs 2 happn 4real it would be soooo cute
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
love! this. I think you've captured damon (or what we'd like him to be with with jenna) better than anyone. would you please please consider writing a sequel to this - like a rewrite of the series (just the bits you like) if damon and elena had started dating this early?
Love Without Exp chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
One word - adorable :D
Megan chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I thought that this was really cute. I think that you wrote their actions very well, especially Jenna. Ahh, Jenna! ;)
MrsSinger chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That was funny! I so enjoyed it.
Damonficgirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Made me laugh and it was sweet! I like your dialogue, stories that are all endless description get boring fast and these characters are so witty. The flow could maybe be improved slighly in parts but that was probably just my fault being worn out and my brain not working on a Friday afternoon. Thanks for writing.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »