Reviews for Juggling
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
*dies from fluff* Too damn adorable. *sighs* You are a gifted writer, my friend.
DA chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
As usual, I am late to the party, but I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this series and that I am glad to have discovered your work. Ther is alyerical but spare quality to your work that i enjoy. Though I am usually drawn to works that are more often consider 'M' in ratings ( Goddess of Birth for example)- this has been a wonderful change of pace. I plan to check up on you as time goes by - I hope that you continue to write.
jjmjmay chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Nice series! I like how you brought Jayne around. I know it wound up fluffy but I can't help liking fluffy Rayne.
BIGDAMNGRIZZLYBEAR chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Corny cheesy my A$$! as far as I'm concerned this ending was PERFECT. Best love story I've read in a while, love the idea of Jayne and River just laying on the couch looking at a gun magazine, and just BEING. powerful stuff, like as not to launch empires and ships. Talking about LOVE, the real thing, stories like this keep hope alive for the rest of us still looking for our River. DON'T stop writing, keep flying.
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So warm and fluffy. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I like'd the story. It was cute and cheesy in a way that wasn't stupid. Good work.
Irishbrneyes chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Okay, I've read this again for the umpteenth time, and I'm just now reviewing it?

*slaps self silly* I'm alright now! I love this series. I love it when either one of them comes to the realization that they love this person just because they are themselves, and because they do not wish to change the other. You, as always my dear, have got it down to an art form. Love, love, love it!
D r a v v chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This was just too damn cute. I adored every word of it. Keep up the good work!
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Thank you! Love it, what a great ending. :)
saediesaediesaedie chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
! I believe I teared up a little! How sweet:)
jenefaner chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was amazingly well done. By far the best Rayne fic I have read. My only wish was that it might have been better if they were in a chapter form, instead of having to go back and find the next story. But come on, really? Thats weak. lol I cant find anything wrong with this. BRAVO you!
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Loved the whole series, awesome stuff.
Joe chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
You write really well thank you for these stories
Lilith chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Don't worry super corny cheesy endings make us readers happy too.
Basched chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Nothing cheezy about this final story. It was absolutely wonderful and I loved it...especially knowing that Mal and Simon both cried! lol