Reviews for iGo to Briarwood
chelsie.l chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Aww loved it :)
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This seems really cool. Very interesting. A person can change a lot in three years so it's possible that this could have happened to Carly. And I'm not mad at you for iBP. I totally understand the whole "having no muse" thing. Every writer goes through that. I've been that way the whole month of November.
Geekquality chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
me likes tis:D
mirage888 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Yeah, I kinda wondered what would happen if she went to Briarwood. I think it would have turned out a lot like this! There would have been a distance between the three friends, and Sam and Freddie would presumably get much closer. Hmm, maybe we SHOULD get rid of Carly...just kidding! I realized today that I often dislike the main character of TV shows, and that Carly is one I actually do like. I wrote a Thanksgiving oneshot last week in her POV, (first time I've done her POV) and I feel like I can relate to her a little more now. What can I say, I've channeled my inner Carly ;D
Sushihiro chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I loved it, but I was sad that Carly changed so much. I would have made her at least be the same with her friends even though she might have gotten to be a little snobby. And yes, I believe Sam and Freddie would have turned to each other, too. In a way, they've been friends from the start.
axel100 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Cute story. Thanks for writing it. Helped to brighten a dreary and rainy day here.
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 12/1/2010 know, I always wondered what would have happened, too... and now I know! Great story! :D