Reviews for Tooled up
MiniCinnamon99 chapter 3 . 2/9
There is no way she's a helpless victim. No way at all. None. Nope. Zippo. Zero. Zilch. Notta!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I would love for you to continue this story.. I really love your expression of Tool and how you present him xx
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Please Update! x
SpartanWolfe116 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
You should Contineu this Story

Pretty please. Its coming out great :D!

Hope you will! :)
Synvara chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
poor lovebirds, this is going to be tough. hard decisions on both sides, and the interference of barney and christmas ain t really helping either. tool has always been my favourite character in the movie, don t ask me why ;) can t wait to read on, but i dought its going to be pretty, specially for callie, when she finds out what the gang is up to, she l have to choose sides very soon, just ignoring her dads buisiness won t do it any more . /

plz update very soon :)

greets

syn
Synvara chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
this is amazing! normally i don t like first-person-stories, but this is very good i love it plz continue as soon as possible!

greets

syn
kikikiki chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
i think that she is innocent.

update asap please!
Jessie chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Sweet another update:) and on my birthday! i feel loved lol. don't stop now it's good:)
kikikiki chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
great fic!

update asap!
jeffhardyluvsme chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Yeah new chapter! Can;t wait for the next one...don't really know what else to say...sorry

savannah
Jessie chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I love tool. well i love mickey rourke and he did an amazing job and i can't wait to see the 2nd expendables and i really can't wait for chapter 3 :) plz keep writing you're doing an excellent job. plz plz plz! keep writing:)
kamiccolo's rose chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
i like it! update soon! .
wolves-rain-chick chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I absolutely loved the Expendables movie, Mickey Rourke is to die for, and I would love to see this fic to the end!

-Wolvie
morgan747 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I would really like to see this story finished. You have an excellent story line going. You are the only author that has wrote a story with Tool as the main character. In the movie you can tell he is hiding a lot of feelings. We need a story with a happy ending for him. Keep up the good work!
jeffhardyluvsme chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
I loved this! I can't wait for more, I love Tool, well Mickeey Rourke period and you can't find any good Tool fics anywhere! Please get the next chapter up soon!

Savannah