Reviews for Games You Don't Want to Play
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Very cute. Gold and Ruby would definitely make for an interesting couple.
The Aura Whisperer chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Awesome. I'm not one for fashion, but I believe you handled both the characters and their relationship well.

Excellent job!
Anomnomnomymous chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
More pls 3
Love vainshipping but there's just so few of it :D
goldenguy8907 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I loved it... I wish there was more. ) :
Oldrivalshipper1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Now that u have done a one shot of ruby and golg yaoi can u please do one of yellow and crystal yuri? Cause everone does poke special yaoi but no poke special yuri
Piloswine's captivating eyes chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was nice, I loved the trick with the hat, just like Ruby was some kind of dog xD
I love when stories make me smile D
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Interesting universe for them... It was humorous though!
paper parasols chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
ruby equals fab fashion designer to a T. the humor was amazing and gold steals the show. i love love love this story.
DarkSapphireXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
aww, cute :)

this line especially made me crack up 'He pulled the weird hat off the designer's head and threw it into the closet. Ruby dove in after it.' it's just i can actually see ruby doing that hehe! as gold calls him, he's such a 'prissy boy' sometimes :P
Glaciezxstar chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
...oh my god. This fic is just too awesome for words. I liked that part where Gold kissed Ruby, heh. 3
ink chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I will always love this, man.
Emasaur chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Whatever this, whatever the hell just happened, I fricking loved it. All of it.

dsfgdsfg 33
Lil Enchantress chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Strangely enough, the sheer randomness of the pairing/AU completely attracted me to read it. I suppose I'm the kind of person that tries to understand the peculiar. If it looks outrageous, but someone still attempts something at it, I feel utterly compelled to read it through... to see if they can actually make it work or not.

For the record, you seriously rocked this story. :) Strangest pairing I've come across in a while and it's incredibly cute to read because you made it absolutely believable. :D Even if you had to write it in AU... it's still fabulous.

Lil Enchantress
Firestar6546 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. YOU ARE SO AWESOME. Srsly, I love reading all your short stories. You have a penchant for writing the most fantastic one-shots ever!