Reviews for Golly What A Day
Cliffhangerssuck chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
This is fun! Please continue!
pro-cas-tination-assbutt chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS TOTALLY EPIC AMAZING WONDERFULY WRITTEN WITTY BEAUTIFUL STORY! I AM BEGGING YOU!You are a very talented writer and I love this creative parody hat you came up with! BUT THIS IS A CLIFFHANGER! PLEEEEEASE FINISH IT!
Lovethehumor101 chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I really really really really want you to continue this. I mean there is some definet usuk tention and this is a good story. So, yeah.
gomogomo777 chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
WHY IS EVERY BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL STORY NEVER FINISHED AGH

I loved this story sooooo much, you are an excellent writer!
Kyle chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I can't believe this wonderful fic got abandoned!
Kyle chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Three seconds of silence passed between them. And then Arthur opened his mouth as wide as he could and bit down on the intruder's hand. YEOOOOOOOOW!
Kyle chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
So far so good but I don't see any of these *changes* other then a different name. This is fanfiction and you can use the name Robin Hood.
SonofNaraku chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Please continue! YOU HAVE MIXED MY TWO FAVORITE SUBJECTS TOGETHER! YOU ARE AN AWESOME, HEROIC AUTHOR! MAY THE POWER OF GRANDPA ROME BE WITH YOU!
Rukia chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Hey I really like this chapter, I do want to know what happens to Arthur when Francis goes pissed. Please update
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Priestly Gilbert?! :DDDDD
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Wow. That is so cool! And now I really want to re-watch all those Disney classics... Ergh...
Still! Awesome! and Gil as the friar... Lol...
Yeah, update soon
Igirisu1996 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Are you still going to continue this?
britachisbride chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
this story is pretty awesome and i cant wait for you to update
Kosaji chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
What are you talking about, this chapter is AWESOME! (like Gilbert). I love these types of stories ( paordies of other stories) and when I saw this I had to read it,. especially since it suits Alfred's "I'm the HERO" attitude

Alfred and Arthur finally meet! And Hong Kong is a ninja. I really like your portrayal of Alfred and Kiku and I liked the scene with the town and handing out the money.

I was wondering how you were going to portray Arty as Maid Marrian and you really surpassed my expectations!

Please update soon!
Le Geai Bleu chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
I really love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! I also want to say that I love your style of writing and that I hope you don't stop writing this story!