Reviews for 25 days of Christmas 2
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 25 . 5/20/2011
I reccommend that Optimus & Ironhide discover a certain pair of femmes in "Sexy Santa" outfits waiting for them under the tree next year.
Kasuto Vero chapter 25 . 1/1/2011
Oh how I loved this chapter! It was so sweet that there were presents under the tree for Jazz, simply waiting to be opened.

The highlight was Thundercracker giving Skywarp the present and wishing him a merry Christmas.

Happy belated New Years!
ToniMizukiPrime chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
lol! nice story.
AmyLennox chapter 25 . 12/31/2010
yay! :D
fayoumi15 chapter 25 . 12/31/2010
Awww I love the ending!

I really hope you write another 25 days of Christmas next year. I enjoyed reading this one and last years story. _
JenEvan chapter 25 . 12/31/2010
Meery Christmas (belated) and Happy New year 2011!

That was a definite sweet ending for Jazz and Prowl, as well as Mirage and Hound; but the warmest part-TC's lil' Christmas present to 'Warp :)

And all's well end well :)
CNightJoy chapter 25 . 12/31/2010
Loved it! Especially the Skywarp parts...he can be really cute when he wants to be and I think you write him well.
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 25 . 12/31/2010
OOOh! For next year you should have Prowl captured! Jazz haz ta save him! XD Other than that i dunno. Lovely story! :D
Darkeyes17 chapter 25 . 12/31/2010
Yay! It's finished! But I really wanted a Prowl/Jazz kizz like they did last year.
cmdrtekk chapter 24 . 12/30/2010
Thundercracker has a very nice smooth delivery when he is being deceitful. I liked your handling of him as a cool confident personality. Both in the scene with Sceamer and in the Security room when he sets to clear all proof of the assisted escape.

Nice little touch - Skywarp hangin' till Jazz's faction mates arrived.

You do have one last chapter for us yes?

Thanks for sharing. Sorry about the delay in reviews, and the lack of depth, but I have certainly enjoyed this one.
cmdrtekk chapter 23 . 12/30/2010
This chapter turned out well. I was so confused on my phone with it though. I read it before you got the second part up, so felt lost and just "knew" i had missed something. Finally got the rest and it was worth the wait.
cmdrtekk chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
High five for the poem. That had to have taken a bit o' work.
cmdrtekk chapter 21 . 12/30/2010
Just cute.
cmdrtekk chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
"Of course it wasn't in an act of desperation that made the Decepticon leader place the stocking out on his door" and "Yeah, the suspect was definitely Skywarp. He was the only one who knew how to pull a 'Starscream' when he wanted to please his leader… and get his way."

Very nice touches with the humor. Subtle and smooth, well placed.
cmdrtekk chapter 18 . 12/30/2010
So, playing some catch up with the reviews as I was reading these over my phone and computer is easier to respond with.

Chapter here was GREAT. Wow! That sounded so like Prowl. THe timing for each part was perfect. And Sideswipes closing line even more perfect.

This chapter itself could have flown as a stand a-lone with very little tweaking, wonderful to see it hear.