Reviews for A Hidden Girl
Letty-Chan19 chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I laughed a little when Touma shout "FUKO DA!".. XD & it was pretty amazing fic.. I almost thought Touma will have /well u know/ with Accel.. I hope 's'he make more shy personality or tsundere.. :3 Well.. That's it.. Please update.. :v
Akari.Touya chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Please update, this is a great story. I want to read more chapters. :)
RuskaSky chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Aww, Last Order is just too cute in here. Everyone is so in character, props to you! Grammar, description and flow are wonderful as well.

One question, though: Why didn't it bother Accelerator that Touma said:

"I heard a lot of good things from Last Order about HER guardian. SHE really cares about you."

While the latter could refer to Last Order, the first has to refer to Accelerator, right? Even though Accelerator believes that Last Order suspects her true gender, is she really so indifferent about Touma saying it out loud? Just a thought here.

Definitely following this story now.
RuskaSky chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Such misfortune! This was really fun to read, though I still need some time to get used to Accelerator being a girl.

Again, your grammar, description and flow are really nice to read and Touma is completely in character. For Accelerator I'd say not completely, but since he's a girl now, that's okay.
RuskaSky chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was surely written well! I'm a die-hard Accelerator-fan, so him being a girl is quite a shock to me, but it's an interesting idea to say the least! Poor Touma, always unlucky :D

Nice flow, grammar and description made this chapter nice to read as well.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Since its been 4 years since you last updated, I don't really think you will be ever updating again ( wich is kind of disappointing).

But just putting it out there I hope that you will be updating soon.
Crow667 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
update soon! i love to aru and this idea is so awesome and could be supported with cannon too!
Zankuho chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Uma grande história de fato, pena que tenha capítulos um tanto curtos e também tenha parado de atualiza-la. Espero um dia você voltar a escrever esta fic.
P-and-P chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
pls update!
Silverblueroses chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Pleaaaaaaae update this! It's so good! I love fem!accelerator
update sooooon! :D
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
pretty it up
G96 Sabre chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Man, i put off reading this story for ages because i thought it was going to be shit. How wrong i was! This has to be one of you best story's; along with Judgment.
delax chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
This sounds delicious. I definitely look forward to more!
ficfan chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
This is quite interesting. I really hope you continue.
Icefriend chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Please update again soon, this is a great story.