Reviews for we've come a long way, baby
JaToya chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
...because they all know it was Puck. (because it was grape)
Anon and anon chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Lol. I may not be much of a glee fan, but some superb fic definitely comes from the glee fandom. The absolute best part of this one, I'll admit, is Kurt's kick-butt Wii tennis skill )
Kiwee chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I just got into Glee, and whenever I go over my favourite authors from way before, I do this stupid happy hand-flap when I see Glee fic. I love 3 just 'cause Puck is amazing, and in extension, I laughed way too much at 8. The image of Kurt in a skirt pwning Puck at tennis is nothing short of amazing! The others are all sweet and fun, too. 9 and 10 are /righteous/.
Avide chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
In my opinion, everybody was completely within their character's "true" selves on the show. I love your writing, and this is adorable (ah, the last bit happiness), but I won't read another one of your stories until you update "Puck: the Vampire Slayer". And I mean that in the best possible way, of course. :)
unearthlyangel89 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Cute scenes, very funny, I enjoyed them all!
true-masquerade chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Hehe, you made me grin like a mad thing :-) this was such a lovely reflection of the episode, it reads like a perfect p.s. to all the different storylines and I would love to think all of these things happen!
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh, YES. :D

Yeah, S2 kinda lost its charm, but Special Education kinda sorta regained it. Though the Warblers were creepy. D:

What was up with the bird-in-cage metaphor? Eek.

Come back to Nude Erections, Kurt! xD
Onyx92 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is awesome!
mary-v chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
love! 3 you are truly a master. Seriously waiting for you to release a book. I'll totally be first in line to get one.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Just watched the episode. So not impressed. But then I came here and you'd made it all better! You made real, breathing, thinking, three-dimensional characters in fifty words chunks, when the writers on the show can't do it in forty three minutes! And you made me believe in the Artie and Britany! (sewer-awwww!) Every snippet reminded me that these are characters worth cheering for, and I needed reminding. Thank you.
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
i love this. it's kind of like a cheese plate of a story, but it works that way. i like it, a lot.
LovelyAudacity chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Lovely piece, all of the little moments were so satisfying. I love the writing style you used here.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I wish this fic was the show.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I've been ehhhhh on Glee lately, but I also LOVED this episode! it made me like everyone again! Go Glee, keep it up!

Haha, I love how you write the characters! Rachel's and Santana's exchange is great - Rachel deigning to compliment Santana as a peace offering, and Santana insulting her as a thank you. Brittany is adorable, and she and Artie are very cute! I love Artie's response to her. Puck's "fuck you" parenthesis is great, and Mike's "God bless whatever pervert designed those uniforms," and Kurt and Mercedes hangouts! and Santana's "I'll cut your fucking ponytail off while you sleep," and Jesse St. James getting slusheed in revenge!

So, that was about everything. I loved it!