Reviews for She Isn't Enough
meekerprincess9778 chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
this is a great story...please finish
meekerprincess9778 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
perfect idea...
hodgela chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
Please finish this.
jazzyproz chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
I just found your story and wanted to let u know it's really good. Would love to see it continued!
MJRojas28 chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
what happened to this story? Baby Henry is 6 months old already and baby Christine already has her dad wrapped around her little finger!

This is by far the best story I've read from different POV's. And even though it gave you a struggle, I truly loved Parker's POV...

I just hope you haven't tossed this story in the bin :( Adding it to my alerts just in case!

xoxo
Pyrate Nyre chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
I really do like this story. Not enough is done with Booth's addiction. Another issue could be Bones money. In this story there are so many reasons for it to be a problem. One that would put him feeling he is a kept man away forever would be all the money he would have to gamble with.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
I haven't read the entire story, but you did ask if there were any challenges we'd like to see solved. Well one thing that might be hard for them is if they some problems getting pregnant? How would this B&B deal with the issue if it takes them a few months of trying then she has a miscarriage before they finally get their desire. It's a scenario many couples who wait until they are older to have children face. The stress of trying, then the feeling you finally have it all only to have it taken away is something some couples can't survive. Then there is the stress of the pregnancy as it progresses and the fear generated due to the previous issues. This is something only you may be able to do justice to.
BxBforever chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Completely random but just so you know the morning after pill does not harm the baby if there already is a baby.
ttuzz chapter 13 . 9/30/2011
Neat Chapter. I liked how you had Brennan draging Booth off to church. The sequence was really funny. I also liked how you addressed the rewrite of Chap 9. I think your story flows well, good job. Looking forward to Chap 14.
angiebc chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww You're having a baby boy too, Jen? That is AWESOME :D I'm so happy for you )

YAY

sorry, as for you chapter ( LOL ) very cute :) I quite enjoyed it. And I'm glad Brennan is trying to get Booth back to his feet :) )
cheysma2000 chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
I think it is great that Bones is showing her support for Booth and Parker. That is what Booth needs I think. They are working towards their "being together and happy" and showing mutual support is one of the first steps. I am still enjoying this.
ScotFree chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
Typical priest - you never get what you expect! When you expect an easy ride, you get yelled at, and vice versa. Good chapter.

Congrats on your baby boy news - little boys are wonderful (heck, all children are wonderful) and I'm sure he's going to change your life in ways you never expected. Good ways.
MMWillow13 chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
Congrats sweetie! Very nice chapter and emotional depth!
Becksbones chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
So happy to have another chapter of this story! It's one of my very favorites.

So happy for you too!

Becks
KillerCuppycake chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
sugar mama Bones haha. It's good that Booth is getting help :)