Reviews for One step beyond
Someone chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
its been 1 month since your last update.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
are you jesus?...yea you jesus
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
fuck yea!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
i love this!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/14/2012
danm i wited so long for this cliffhanger? Volgrand y u no upload moar?
Someone chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
Now that is a cliff hanger, good to see this Fanfic isn't dead. Looking forward to the next update.
Anyonomous chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
It have been 3 months since your last update and you said "Good news: Now I have the rest of the fict in my head. Maybe 2 or 3 more chapters remaining until the epilogue." Were you telling the truth or just pulling our legs? And is Lucy dead? I just want to personally know.
sneaky frog chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
is this still updating,or is it over?
Kurtispj5 chapter 17 . 5/4/2012
...well, crap. Sorry Lucy.
Lord Kazei chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Somebody's gotta criticize as well be me.

I'm gonna be called a douche for this.

First off,where's your pacing?I'm sorry to others who just want to get to the point,but seriously. One moment Lucy is depressed,next she manages to get Sandy's phone number and call her. Then,in another chapter,Sue thinks they should have a party soon,boom. she instantly goes through with it,calls everyone and arranges everything.

Second off, the " button is there for a reason. It signifies when someone is speaking.

Third off,where the hell are indents? This may seem like nitpicking,because it is. I'm a critic,it's what I do.

Fourth off, I'm gonna criticize this because it sounds weird to me. "Then, when that guy attacked them in a little street, Lucy forced her beyond her forces to defend Mike. To the point that Lucy was close of being raped."

I'm gonna be hated for this,but why the hell is the sentence "To the point that Lucy was close of being raped" just sounds weird to me. I'm just criticizing small crumbs by still,we don't need another sentence for that. You can put it like this:

Then, when that guy attacked them in a little street, Lucy forced her beyond her forces to defend Mike to the point that Lucy was close to being raped.

I'm honestly nitpicking now.

I have stop reading this,but I plan to reread it. My reasons for not reading it through the first time is "personal"(I'm a queasy and emotional person dammit!)And I'm hating myself for it.

The story is fast paced,but some people like ,every review has personal opinion in it,and you can't please everyone.

The story is fairly even on my terms,having something original. I will continue to try to read this(Work with me hormones!)and try not to turn it off at the climax or twist.

The point I'm getting at is that while the story,how you put the characters, personalities etc is good,the fast pacing and awkward sentences keep picking at me for some because i like having a sense of professionalism around,but I'm working around it.

Continue this work. It's not the best,but it has the core elements that make a story good.

I'm gonna run before people lynch me.
BruteOfHell chapter 16 . 11/20/2011
I asked my brain, and he said this is an epic story!
darkwolf328 chapter 15 . 10/11/2011
Abbey died...that's just... ;_;

This is probably the most intense chapter so far! I love this story! Now I wonder if Abraham will go try to kill Alehandro before the cops arrive. And hopefully it will be a bloody, painful death :3
BruteOfHell chapter 15 . 9/8/2011
I really don't like Abbey much, bit i still felt a little sad. Plus, you raosed my hopes that he would suvive, and dashed them quite efectivly! Bravo!

I still wanna see some more PauloxLucy, and maybe some DaisyxAugustus, no?

I really do like your wrighting style, keep it up!
darkwolf328 chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
Abbeys sacraficing himself :(

I hope he survives.
darkwolf328 chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Oh no! Abbeys father is practically a bad guy. Even if he rescues Abbey, I can't imagine the punishment he'd give him for getting into trouble.