Reviews for Enough Drama To Spare
frouwe chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I liked this quite a lot. There need to be more Dominique/OC out there. Their relationship is very interesting, to say the least. I especially liked the part where he changes her mind about Vitoire's wedding, just because it was completely contradictory of what she had been thinking. It appeared to me that he was closer to her than to the rest of her family, even before the whole kiss drama.

I would've liked to read more about the prank, though.
misswhiteblack chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This was lovely. I really enjoyed the story and I thought Dominique was well characterised. So now, on to the points.

Title: 5/5 - I ADORED the title. It was witty and amusing and gave the reader a hint of what the story was going to be about without giving any details away.

Prompt Use: 4/5 - You used the prompt quite well. I would have liked to have seen more of it but it was certainly the foundation of the story and you kept referring back to it.

Grammar/Punctuation: 4/5 - It was mostly good. The only thing you have to watch is where you split it into the two different points of view because at first I was terrible confused as it wasn't clear a change had been made. Other than it was well written.

Overall Fic - 4.5/5 - I really enjoyed this story. I found Dominique's character complex and amusing. Jonathon was interesting and quite well developed although I would have liked to have seen a little more background on him. Still I found it amusing and a good story. Well done.

Total: 17.5/20