Reviews for Diesels and Passengers
Neo-byzantium chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Nice story. I liked seeing Diesel not being obnoxious like he usually is to be honest. It shows how he can be a decent fellow provided he isn't severely provoked. He was surprisingly good with Anna and Clarabel plus he helped out Daisy with her job when she broke down.

It was alarming to see Thomas being so judgemental about Diesel and while it's understandable given what Diesel did in the past, Thomas needed to chill out. At least he apologized for misjudging Diesel plus Diesel admitted that he wasn't comfortable with passenger jobs at first. Given that he was built for jobs that require brute strength, he's normally rough and aggressive as he has to deal with trucks/cars who're obnoxious jerks and deserve to get banged around. Therefore, he had to be careful and show restraint as he couldn't use his anti-truck tactics on passenger cars with people inside them.

Anyhow, keep up the good work and please write more stories where Diesel is like how he was portrayed in this story.
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Not a bad story. Good job.
WesDaaman chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Bizarre-ish, but cool!
DisneyBlue02 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I've gotta say, I'm really impressed with Diesel. He did very well for his first time at passenger runs.

Great story, I'm excited for more.
bbll22 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Well done! That was a great read and it was really enjoyable too!

It was nice to see Diesel not being his usual self for once!