Reviews for Have Yourself a Merry Little
Zoe chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
All so cute! Awwwww! Love ;
Rae chapter 24 . 11/10/2012
Every year I watch the movie Christmas Shoes, and it makes me cry just like this story did.
Fan chapter 24 . 1/19/2012
I love that song! It's one of the few things that I ALWAYS cry at. I hate that all the holidays come at once because I really love your holiday shorts. I like you one shots a lot too. I really like when the squad and Casey and Alex and everyone is involved because people seem to forget them so often.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
great stories!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/20/2011
AWWWW i cried! I loved that you saved this till the end because you reminded me of what the real meaning of christmas is! Thank you!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/20/2011
awwww this made me awwwwww so bad! and i love this'"He watches an awful lot of television," Dickie said with his father's tricky grin.

Olivia narrowed her eyes and picked up her son. "I don't think anyone on Dora the Explorer or Yo Gabba Gabba has been getting married."'
Guest chapter 22 . 1/20/2011
Aww thats it was sooo cute! I love it! Great job its getting me in the christmas spirit even though its mid january! great job
Guest chapter 21 . 1/20/2011
Liv FTW! great job and i cant wait to read the next installment of this!
guest chapter 20 . 1/20/2011
I really wish that this could really happen on the show! If this happened then i think that all of our christmas wishes would be granted!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/20/2011
OMSVU! AMAZING! i love it so much! man i wish this could happen they'd have to move the show to HBO!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/20/2011
Great update!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
Great job! I wish elliot could make it snow for me ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/20/2011
awwwww elliot was so cute in this! i love this elliot not so much the elliot who told olivia off in the elevator scene in Rescue i justy wanted to slap him! Great job you give me more hope
Guest chapter 15 . 1/20/2011
HAHAAHa i really like what you wished for! Great job i love that you made these christmas stories! I love it!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
OLIVIA! awww she was so cute and i love:'"This is my appalled face," Casey said. "You held up your badge, and you told that little, old woman that the chemistry set in her hands was evidence in a drug case, and if she didn't give it to you, you would arrest her for obstruction!"

"It was the last one," Olivia argued.

Casey's eyes widened. "You made someone old enough to be your grandmother cry!"'

that was just perfection! Great job!