Reviews for Annie Edison's Favorite Sounds Ever
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Aw :D Thanks so much for writing this. Very cute and slightly awkward-so perfect! Haha.

-Rosy
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
THIS IS PERFECT

A

Thank you!
astopperindeath chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
this is wonderful!
Different chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I loved this,I absolutely adored it! And I've read EVERY Abed/Annie fanfic on this site. I'm a bit obssessed and most community fans ship Annie/Jeff. So,puhleeeaaassee,please,please write more! By the way,I liked that you gave Annie cats,it didn't say anything about her having any and she didn't bring any when she moved,but I think that totally fits her. Not at a Britta level,though. Anyway,thanks for the fanfic and please write some more.
0appletree0 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
this was supercute :) had me smilig quite a bit here! :)
JustDanny chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Love it!
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Really loving the characterization in this. Abed's observations are more astute than people like to admit.
Pineapplepie chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That was so cute! I been looking for this kind of story a long time! Thank you, I hope you'll update soon!
hiswheezy chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh, Annie and Abed. They are just so adorable together. I'm glad that no drama has ever really occurred between the two, because I think what's made me dislike all the other pairings is that they fell in love right of the bat. I never really liked Ross and Rachel much, but I loved Monica and Chandler. I think you get what I mean.

You captured Annie and Abed brilliantly, Abed's quirky references and never shutting up about this TV show or that movie. Really awesome job. :D
Gemagi-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Yay!

I am so happy whenever I see an Annie/Abed fanfic. This was very well done and I do hope to see more A/A from you in the future :)