Reviews for Sway
bethann.acrie chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
if only this were real...I can see it now...sigh...
aspiegiraffe chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
continue, I'm loving it
Shabby Abby chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
W O I need more! this is really addicting
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
i've only read chapter one so far and i love the story (and your notes have me laughing insanely-my roomate now thinks i'm crazy)
RogueStorm84 chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
wow thought I'd never see a horny Reid. Loved it.
Perving chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
OhMyGosh OhMyGosh OhMyGosh poor Reid! O.O Lol. That was hilarious though...I think my face is bright red right now...Could put a tomato to shame..Lol. This was great and I luved reading it :D
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
you've definitely got a way with words! laughed my pants off the last two chapters too! ;P keep up the great work!
burrollie chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
I love it, I love it, I love it! Again, laughing throughout this entire chapter! If only this stuff really happened at the BAU. CBS would have to give the show to Cinamax. I would definitely pay to watch that show.

My mind needs more of your smut fueled muse!
burrollie chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
I have not stopped laughing since Garcia walked into the room! *wiping tears*

That was hilarious! Oh, and a very sexy hot blow job...with whipped cream on top! Go Garcia!

And, there's still more! I'm so happy you have a smut filled mind to share with us!
burrollie chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
"There's a startling trend in fan fiction where the "dominant" partner has to check and recheck to make sure the "submissive "partner is a willing participant in their—se-sexual endeavors. It's quite annoying. I'm ready to fuse myself to you. I'm f-fine Morgan." Reid says, flustered.

Did Reid just cop to fingering himself? Go Reid!

These two lines made me laugh. I mean really laugh!

I, for one, just love your pervy mind. It is smutolicious!

Very HOT chapter!
burrollie chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
So, so happy to see that 1% of Morgan 'coming out'. If you ended this story here, I would be very happy with it. But, I see there is another chapter...and a 'M' can only hope :)
burrollie chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Urrggghhh...why did Reid leave? He should have taken the bartender's advise and went out to the dance floor to get his man! But, then again, that would really shorten the story wouldn't it?

I'm really enjoying this story! And, I totally agree with you; the writers at CBS have it all wrong. They really need to get with the program :)
burrollie chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Morgan Reid gay club hmmm...what could THAT possibly lead to?

Excuse me. I need to keep reading :)
RH13 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
almost as good as candy!
SadisticEyes chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Ah, that was good. That made me tingle all over with happiness! I love that story of yours right there ;D Keep 'em coming! 3
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »