Reviews for Crouching P, Hidden S
fg chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awesome, but whose Bellas bf
Someone chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh, please, please, PLEASE write another one with a rope session, PLEASE!
auror.dep chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wow!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I have to admit, that was kind of scary, lol! It amazes me that people are into pain that much and I'm sure it's pretty accurate. I loved when they were done and they were chatting like they were talking about what kind of shampoo they use. Thanks for sharing! )
Malice Slashlover chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow, i read this last night and couldn't review from my phone, i had to come back and read it again. (yes i had interesting dreams!) Its so hot and so dark, i really loved it. I had no idea that Carlisle and Esme were Painslutt and Bitch as in reading i forgot everything, that it was FF. I guess what im trying to say is that it was so good i got lost in it.

I would have liked some better descriptions of the equipment, just to set the scene some more, and i'm eager to know what the 'Impailer' and 'Crusher' were although my mind has conjoured images :)

Though i'm not generally a reader of Carlisle and Esme stories, i'd sure like to hear more from them once they are officially Dom and Sub.
Cullenfest chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
you asked us to leave a word. mine would be "shattering"!
lamni chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
i loved it!

The way you wrote, with a lot of details, made me feel like someone in the corner of the playroom watching them have fun )

I think your lack of fear to include some humiliating ... treatments? like face-slapping and face-spitting - which i happen to find totally hot - made the story more realistic, since all the said 'BDSM' fanfics don't include them, i appreciate your courage. (the only thing i didn't liked was Carlisle cumming on Esme's face, that's gross, well, maybe i think that because i'm a lesbian.)

I don't have balls and cock, but the torture that Carlisle passed through hurted on me!Bella kicks asses for being so confident doing this kind of play, in my opinion she gave more attention to him than to Esme.

I imagined all the subs wrong!I thought the male was Edward and the femeale was Rosalie, it was a little strange - and almost funny - trying to imagine Bella topping Rosalie, that's against nature laws!

I hope you write more stories, since this is an one-shot, you have the creativity required to write this kind of story, it would be a waste if you stopped here )

Thanks for sharing.
kitties1ffn chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
wow, just, wow! holy hell, hot and steamy to say the least, bloody love it, more please!
LovelyLoves chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Yay! :)
Robmatized Ded chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Great job! The ending was a good choice to take away some of the harshness of the playroom antics. Luv Edward and Gunter too!

Keep up the writing, you did an excellent job.
wendy5542 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Interesting story! A few things that squicked me out a little, but I'm sure they were realistic. The story was so intense through the scene; it was a bit of a surprise to find out it was Carlisle and Esme. I wasn't even thinking of anything Twi-related by then. Thanks for providing some comic relief with your reference to Edward and Gunther!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
It was a great story. I know most Female Dominants don't have full intercourse with their male subs but I just don't enjoy it as much without the full sexual submission.
Miss Izi chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Wow that is a very hot story, which warmed me up on a very cold snowy day )

I love the story and the characters.

Thank you!
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
You asked us to leave a word and I will leave a few:

HOT.

CONGRATS!

MORE?

Seriously this was really hot!

Are you thinking of adding to it?

TAT
Chrissy1201 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Woooooooot for you! You deserve it!

I love it, I love Bella, I love the sluts!

No fluff, no poetry reading, realistic kink, Edward getting married to Gunter.. how can you not love it? I read it for the x-th time now and it is still gripping me like I would read it for the very first time.

You did a great job and I can't praise you enough on that ;)

Thank you for writing it!

PS: wheeeee for the title! The title alone kicks ass! lol