Reviews for The Zorya
manchester england chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
OMG I love this story so much, please please please continue this series! Write the next one please! I want to find out what happens next! Okay now onto actually review. This story is amazing. Its heartfelt and sincere. I must confess I'm not a fan of Shelia (not as a character, but in the threesome), I like just straight Claude/Berger better. But continue writing this, I think you are a great writer and you really capture the characters. :) Great story!
Natalie Thropp chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
I've been reading through all your Hair fics over the past few days, and I love them all...but something about this one was just so sweet that I practically melted at the thought of it!

Can't wait for the sequel!

Nat
Donna chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
I realized the other day how much I missed your Hair stories. So, pretty much I'm going to reread them all again, because honestly they are still the best things I've read on
elin2002 chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Absolutely loved it! Can't wait for the sequel keep them coming lol! and i totally forgive you since i haven't started the next chapter of mine so i have no room to talk lol.
raptoregg64 chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
*quivers*

*continues to quiver*

*is unable to resist, and melts into a puddle of raptorgoo because of the amazing cuteness*

My goo-prevention counselor will be so displeased... and I shall blame it on you! You and your amazing fics! Mwahaha! XD

This was, as you could probably tell already, epically awesomesauce! I especially loved the symbolism with the Christmas ornaments and their placement. _ Something that I probably wouldn't be able to think of without brainstorming for weeks on end... *sheepish grin*

You've done a (yaaay! Mary Poppins! XD) job with this fic! I can't wait for the sequel! _

... and I was going to say more complimentary things, but I forgot what. :P
raptoregg64 chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
This was amazing! _

Although you have now increased my desire to be adopted into the Berger family ten-fold. XD

And I have decided that Sheila's dad... isn't my favorite person ever, to say the least. -_-

Yaaaaaay! Claudio's getting better! Slowly! Sort of! Maybe! With time! And lots of Death by Chocolate! _ (I need to find a recipe for that... mm... and you've made me hungry now! XD)

I really wish I could find a good skin-colored pencil, because then I could finally get around to finishing the threesome drawing before I leave on Thursday. -_- Curse you, lack of coloring supplies! *shakes fist*
elin2002 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
wow i got to read two chapters today yay! loved this one especially Claude's time with the ladies lol keep them coming... and btw i have an artificial tree just because i'm allergic to real pine lol
elin2002 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
i loved it especially roger standing up to mr. franklin! keep them coming babe please you have a faithful reader here.
Yuuna-chan chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
Ohmygodohmygodohmygoood! I wasn't going to review again until this was over, but that's taking too long and this chapter was too good.

First of all I love that constant character developement. You keep the story going, keep it consistent, and you make it believeable. It breaks my heart how hard Claude is trying, and that he doesn't think it's enough. I love Berger doting on him and trying to make sure he doesn't do the wrong thing where Claude's concerned. Sheila is the best. I don't think I've seen a writer really dive into her character like you have.

The way that you portray the dynamic between the three of them is amazing. Normally what I see is one being left out, or isolated incidents with two of them and not the other (which is where I think this is going, but I'm just the reader). You really keep a balance (which is what I assume a real polyamorous relationship is like, but anyways). No one is ignored, and I love you or it.

Thanksgiving... where do I start! I love Berger's family, and how daddy Berger manages to coax Claude out, and really understand him in a way that I think even Berger can't, as empathetic and sweet as he is. Sheila's dad... ohmygod, he made me so angry! I was wondering how you were going to make the Franklins, and though they weren't really what I expected, it made sense. When the line he said to Claude about the rump roast... I had to read that a couple of times in order to process it. I couldn't believe he would say something so disrespectful, but I also could. I was really happy you had someone tell him off. I thought it might be Berger, or someone in his family, but I think it had way more impact being in his only amily. More of a slap in the face.

Berger's last line was made of win. XDD I was such a Berger thing to say.

And, once again, my review is too long. _O But thank you for this, and thank you for updating so quickly!

You're amazing!

Tatiana
elin2002 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
did you end up having to get stitches lol it was great more please, more and give the boys a shot of tequila in that coffee i think they need it and berger drunk at thanksgiving would really love to read that scene lol. poor sheila.
raptoregg64 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
I hope you feel better soon!

This was adorable, although I was kinda sad with the Claude-being-stressed-out-again part... was he talking to Dr Howard on the phone? *is curious*

I have decided that I want to be adopted into the Berger family. _ Somehow. Not sure how yet, but I'll figure something out! *triumphant pose* They're just super-awesome!

Yay! Berger-Franklin-Bukowski Thanksgiving! :D With Cheryl! _

I don't know why, but I suddenly remembered that in a musical I saw a few weeks ago (The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee) there was a gay couple who couldn't decide whose last name to use... so they combined their surnames into SchwartzandGrubenierre.

Would that make the threesome BergerandFranklinandBukowski? XD
raptoregg64 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Cheryl's walking! _ I was worried for a moment there, when Claude was all "Berger! Come quickly! NAO!" (but far more eloquently, obviously. XD)

WOOF! *glomps Woof* I feel so sorry for him and Crissy... but yet again, they were so, so awesome! _

I'm really, really excited! :D (But I give you permission to do your paper first, just so you don't feel under pressure or anything. ;) Not that you need permission from me.)
elin2002 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
okay so wanna explain to me what was supposed to be the open ended plot cause i totally missed it lol great chapter more please.
elin2002 chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Amazing as always my dear. I actually started reading it last night but as you know I had to go see a very good looking man lol i should hopefully have my BC Thanksgiving up today before i go to work.
raptoregg64 chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
*sniffles* Poor Claudio... I feel so sorry for him... but it was so sweet how Cheryl was, as Berger put it, "the best medicine." _

And then Berger and Claude, and Berger and Sheila, and all three of them... was absolute awesomeness. _

This was fantastic, yet again! And I'm really excited to see who spotted them at Rockefeller Center... :D

Please update soon!