Reviews for An Angry Ex
it was okay. too much anger with the exs though. did notice a lot of spelling mistakes. at one spot in the last chapter towards the end didn't make sense. over all a lot better then all the rest I've read.
Loup chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Good job!
Loup chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Nice!
Amy chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
These are awesome please write more
keselowskifan chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
this was an awesome story. you are such a great writer. Good luck on your future stories.
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
really great ending and thanks for updating the last chapters today after i sent out my review to you early i appreciate you making this it was all great thanks again.
GKB chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
Very very good,this was awesome story,I love it!So don't stop there keep on writing & please give us another one just as amazing Thank U it was Fantastic,so keep up the good work.
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
Ok im not posting for this chapter im posting for the next chapter it wouldnt let me post on the last one cause i had already wrote one for that chapter but hear i go saying what i wanted to say on the next chapter. Hi lease please please update this story very soon i cant wait to see what goes on next i've been checking this story every day to see if its uploaded yet lol and thanks for all that you have done
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
Hi please please please update really soon i want to see what happens next thanks for writitng all of this.
silver moon chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
its a good story but did you really have to leave it on a cliff hanger
heartland rocks chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
Hey please update the new chapter please i can't wait to see the next chapter it is really good and good job making all the others
heartland lover chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
Hey, I really like this whole thing everything you wrote its been really good not to much between the whole amy and ty thing when kit was hurting spartan it was just perfect and for your first fanfiction you did great im going crazie wanting to see the next chapter please update soon and thanks for making this. :)
lancepm chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
i gotta name for the baby tyson amille (named after the parents) if it's a boy or amy soraya (witch means beloved princess) if it's girl.
lancepm chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
love can save a crumbling kingdom no matter how hard the battle.
lancepm chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
love can shown in more ways than one like you shown here.