Reviews for Private Myths
cojack chapter 1 . 1/23
Superbly written and an excellent addition to the behind the scenes of “The Cage”.
hellish trollop chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
"your lips are turning as blue as your nail polish" EELSAKJFLKSD I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I SQUEALED SO FANGIRLISHLY AT THAT LINE

maybe because I love her nail polish
vesper chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Because we all know Number One would be Eve.

I finally watched the pilot episode of TOS, and this fits in perfectly. You write like you are in cahoots with Gene Roddenberry.
Francesca Monterone chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I feel so sorry for Number One after reading this...!

But then, that's a good sign, since it shows that you did a remarkable job with this story. I've enjoyed all of your Pike/Number One stories I've read so far. I just wish there was more on them!

Oh - one nice detail: the blue nail polish!
Fringereader chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Excellent. Right on character. Thank you for writing from her pov.
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Great story, as always. I hated what happened to Pike in TOS. As a Pike fan, you will be happy to find out that Phase II is filming a backstory on Kirk, involving the Kobayashi Maru scenario and Pike. Number One and Spock are featured also, and I believe it's being written by D. C. Fontana. I can't wait for it to come out next year. And I'm absolutely sure that the next Star Trek will feature more of Pike and issues not disclosed in the first movie. I can't imagine Number One not being in the first twenty minutes of the movie.
JAGNikJen chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh, wow, so much emotion from Number One. Excellent job.