Reviews for Wife Swap with the Cullens
musicaldolphingirl2011 chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
Love this story, are you going to update soon because I would love to read how the guys do with cheerleading and the girls with football.
BellaSwanGrey chapter 25 . 5/29/2016
I recently read read your story and I love it. I am begging you to please finish this story. I have not stop laughing it is so funny
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 25 . 4/28/2016
Love it so far.

I haven't stopped laughing.
Adamgerd chapter 25 . 4/10/2016
Nice twist. Next time you should write "Ellen sat in her bed, shocked. Then fainted again"
Adamgerd chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
I kind of hope she will find out they're vampires. I mean thank god she didn't force them to go back there.
Adamgerd chapter 14 . 4/10/2016
Divorce each other? Yeah, unless she kills half of them, that will never happen. I wonder if the milk shake is actually blood, I mean it would look the same to a human, probably.
Adamgerd chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
She's an idiot, either that or she is in denial about her narcissism. Asynchronous is a real word, as well as pleistocene and phylum. I wonder what her IQ is. I mean noone on earth doesn't know that asynchronous isin't a word. Also i can sympathize with renesmee, when i was young, I read a book, but my sister thought I only saw the pictures and she got mad. Luckily my mother came and gave her a punishment.
Adamgerd chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
Well done Author, I am hating her more and more by the word. At the start it was slight. Now I just want her to live a miserable short life
Adamgerd chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
"They don't talk back, are never rude, don't fight and certainly won't even consider dating..." She calls that normal. Also Jacob would have been with Renesmee and man, that must be a horrible life if you don't talk back. Humans should talk back; that's basically a dictatorship and I am actually considering the children being robots. That would be such a twist ending. And I am pretty sure she shouldn't tell them what to do. They're 18, legally adults.
Adamgerd chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
Narcisstic. That's a perfect family. I think she has the two definitions confused. The character, not hte author
Adamgerd chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
That's just stupid. Doesn't she understand they're adopted siblings, adopted. She doesn't know them and yet stereotypes that it's wrong and how is it too young at 18. I can't wait for them to pull some pranks on her.
Adamgerd chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
Why does the person stereotype that they're into drugs. She is controlling, is she like narcisstic and so thinks her family is the best
femlesbean chapter 25 . 12/31/2015
Nice! I love the girls going to football and the guys going to cheerleading. Please update soon!
femlesbean chapter 21 . 12/7/2015
Why are they telling him these things? They don't need to...
femlesbean chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
Omg Alice saw that Bella would pounce and Edward heard Alice think it! That's hilarious wow.