Reviews for Today
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH THIS WAS SAD AND DARK AND I SUDDENLY NEED HURT/COMFORT WITH CRAZY!DERYN AND ALEK HELPING HER COME BACK A LITTLE BIT AND UGH I JUST NEED MORE CRAZY!DERYN
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
I am very quickly coming to realize that Newkirk is the Anderson of the Leviathan'verse. (Anderson's a character on BBC's Sherlock miniseries, and is a monumental Dummkopf.)
InfernoLeo9 chapter 30 . 6/27/2013
This has been AWESOME! :D
InfernoLeo9 chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
Has this been out into a different format as a separate fanfic?
SecretKeeper1095 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ahhh I love this series! It's amazing :) I feel like everyone always talks about how awesome Deryn is and how clueless Alek can be, and you sort of wonder, HOW DID THEY END UP TOGETHER? Why does Deryn like him? And then you read this series... And Alek and Deryn and so perfect together! Even though it's not really a romantic series, their love makes more sense because they were great firiends first.

Okay, that was my rant. Seriously though, great series!
ladyhart21 chapter 30 . 11/9/2011
This was a really great ending to a really great series. I truly enjoyed all of these! Thanks for extending the Leviathan universe for all of us who wanted more after the books :)
ladyhart21 chapter 25 . 11/9/2011
Wow, this was really good. Its extremely sad, and unfortunately realistic for people who fight in real wars (I admit it, I cried a little). I liked how you ended it on a somewhat hopeful note, with Alek staying and Deryn realizing who he was. Amazing work :)
ladyhart21 chapter 29 . 11/8/2011
Aw, Alek being proud of his black eye was so cute! Nice job. Seeing as I'm in a British Literature course (reading Beowulf) and a Shakespeare course, I feel this is quite amusing. And even though I respect Shakespeare, I've been in Deryn's position of "this is clart" before. :P
ladyhart21 chapter 23 . 11/8/2011
Ah, poor Newkirk. He's such a derp, but I can't help liking him anyway :P something tells me him and Neville Longbottom would get along well. Anywho, Great job, I could definitely picture the characters reacting this way if this happened in the books.
ladyhart21 chapter 22 . 11/8/2011
This was so good! And so sad! Poor Deryn. Poor Alek. Even though I don't like it because its poignant and sad, I like it because its poignant and sad. If that makes any sense at all. Bittersweet, thats the word for it. Nice work!
ladyhart21 chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
I wish I could have Leviathan themed dreams, even if they were really random :P I like Deryn discreetly telling Alek about her predicament without actually revealing anything. It seems the middy can be a bit of a clever boots after all
ladyhart21 chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
This really puts me in the christmas spirit (even if it only is November) I like how you adapted the real event to fit with Darwinists and Clankers. Of course Deryn and Alek would start something like that :P
ladyhart21 chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
AW! this was so cute. It must've taken forever. and I love that Alek somehow brought a stuffed bear with him. Now when I reread the books I'm going to picture him snuggling it and burst out laughing :)
ladyhart21 chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
haha, nice! I'll have to break these ones out when I go home for christmas :P
ladyhart21 chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
I really liked this one! I do love the friendship between Alek and Deryn, but you need a few spats or else everything would just be butterflies and rainbows. And me, being a shameless shipper, after slapping on my shipping goggles(steampunk ones, obviously) thought Deryn's little drawing of Alek in the margins was a cute touch.