Reviews for Coming Full Circle
manouc chapter 4 . 2/4
will you continue any of your third watch stories? Cuz, they are really good but unfortunately you haven't updated in a while :(
loveforpenandderek chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
interesting twist
loveforpenandderek chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
very intense chapter.I enjoyed reading it
loveforpenandderek chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
gorgeous writing
loveforpenandderek chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
absolutely beautiful
ackeberlynn chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
mok22: I believe the story you might be looking for is "After All" by WIWJ - that is one epic B/F shipper fic. :)
mok22 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Im so glad theres new stoires for third watch especially bosco&faith! hope u keep writing this story as it sounds like its getting real interesting !

also this is really random to ask in a review but i dont know where else to ask it so sorry but i read a story ages where bosco quits and takes disability from the force because of his eye sight and actually in the story goes blind and he's married to faith in it, Does anyone know the name of that story?
StelenaxAlways chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
I love your story so mutch! I'm so happy to see an other story about Faith & Bosco because now, there's no more story about them! I thought nobody was writing about Third Watch anymore! But I'm happy to see that I was wrong! I missed stories about this show! Faith & Bosco were meant to be. I'm so sad that they didn't end up together but I'm happy to see stories about them! Anyway , I wanted to tell you how mutch I love your story ! You write about them perfectly !
WIWJ chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Lol just wipes are fine, but it's cute. You did good and thanks for the shout out! Let me know if hou wanna bounce around anything else.
Lucy Maria Elmer chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Just as I loved your other fic I love this one too. Can't wait to read more. Theres not enough new Bos and Faith fics out there x
rubadubdubbs chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Glad you decided to continue this. I'm also waiting for more of your other story, 'Hard Knocks'.

Song verses in stories don't bother me, but I skip over them when I read. I like to get what I need out of the story itself.

I love Bosco angst, especially the physical kind.

Emotionally, it can't get much worse than Bosco without the will to live. The Bosco road to rock bottom is usually a wonderful angst read, but since we started near that point, and are there now, we'll get to enjoy your story of Bosco's struggle, as he claws his way out. This should be loads of fun and worth the wait! :)

Good luck with your final exams and however you celebrate this season, may you enjoy peace and love.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from this reader.
WIWJ chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
beautiful! I love this story. You're doing a great job. I love that she hit him. I wish I had thought of that idea!

Lori
cactus101 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Wonderful writing. I love reading your stories and this one is no exception. You have a real talent for dialogue and storytelling and I am totally engrossed when I start reading your fic.

Now, in answer to your questions, I'm not a shipper so my preference will always be towards non shipper fiction. But, sometimes your muse has a mind of its own and strange things happen. Which ever way you go, I have a feeling it will be good.

As for the songs, everyone has their own interpretation of a song's meaning based on personal experiences. I will skip over them when they are in a fic. But hey, that's just me so, don't change anything. You're doing just great! Thanks for sharing your talent.
Cfhonan chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
This is a wonderful story. I must say that I am a bosco and faith shipper and would love to see the story go that way. However their relationship is so unique that either way you go with it your story is fantastic.
BreathlessFaith chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
For someone who doesn't think Bosco and Faith can be intimate you certainly do write them that way. Yes Bosco and Faith do have a lot of water under the bridge with the exception of the last season they always came back to each other. Sex has very little to do with it. I think that if the show had continued you would have found them coming back to each other. For this chapter that was the perfect song choice.