Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
JosElynne chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
prequel would be good
imaniiebee chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
That was so cute and well written, and a much-needed relief from the simply awful fanfics I've been enduring just to get my fix, so thank you!
LandDeathNote chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
lol draco you know you can get naked with me anytime
Scioneeris chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Awww, best TRIO fic with these EVER! I love it. This is going on my faves list and community. Excellent writing and characterization and I love the interaction between them. Love it!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
I actually laughed when I tried to imagine one of them calling out 'Little Lion' during clumax! xDD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Yes, their lilbido's(sp?) are starting to worry me. xDD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
*blinks* Doesn't the Shrivelling Hex...you know...shrivels thing...and it was aimed at his groin. A little extreme, wasn't it?
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Oh, it's going to be embarrassing for Draco when he finds out that even though he's the best Healer...he see realize that his husband is pregnant! xDD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
*grins* Oh that was good! I am loving the small sex scenes at the end of the chapters! :DD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
*pouts* I wanted to see the part that made Harry cry!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
*drools* I got the images stuck in my head! :D

But, I wonder if Harry got some melted candy cane juice in his perfect arsehole...did they lick it out. ;D

And I'm a little sad that the Weasley's and Hermione didn't responded in a negative way(except the twins), but this is good too! :D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
*snickers* Oh, I believe I am going to love this story! But, I am wondering what did the Weasley family and Hermione think about their bonding! I hope it's something juicy(responding negatively, except for the twins!)! :D
Christine-Grace123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Why did this make me cry so much?! SO MANY EMOTIONS
wolfgirl9710 chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
Love it
DarkAdarah chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
hahahaha " let's get naked" hahahaha draco and his things ...really that libido of his never ends... well the story is good good good , is perfect i liked it , i think is better how it is without lemmons that with them, and sev very cute and warm... really my best threesome :)

and of course although we are in march ...MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY SODDING NEW YEAR

hehehehehe :P