Reviews for Crossing Moon
Awesome.
fellow chapter 1 . 3/9
Awesome story concept.
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Hahaha, is no Usagi without bucket duty...
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I think I like this Usagi...
god of all chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue the story soon.
malterex chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
As shown by Usagi in this chapter: DOORS ARE EVIL! Also, update soon cause this is a very good story!
Fenarinarsas chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Such a delightful and fun crossover that explores some very amusing ideas and has so many possibilities. Too bad the story died and left us wondering about the answers to the many plot questions the story brought. Still, all in all, what little you wrote was fun to read.

Thank you for the long hours spent creating this amusing tale.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Celestia's Paladin chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Found this on Fukufics, makes me wonder how I missed it. One of the better fusions I've seen. You did not completely take away Ranma's... Ranmaness and vice-versa with Usagi. You merged them perfectly in my point of view. I do hope that this story isn't dead, too damn good to be dead. GraysonPaladin
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
I must say, I really do love your style of writing. It's quite entertaining and very easy to read. It simply...flows.

I really do love your fanfictions!

Signed,

Kit the (Newly one of your stalkers) Fiendish Fire Cat!
Annara Ren chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
I liked this a lot! Thank you for writing!

Best wishes!
caffeineandshiny chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hey funny chapter, abeit a little weird. I'm also writing to encourage you to write more on your Paragon arc, I really enjoy that one also and I could find any other way of contacting you about it. Please continue it.
YuriFan5 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Ok, a magical punch, that's totally Ranma. I was wondering how you were going to limit Ranma's martial prowess. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle...or something. Yes, Ranma's superpowered kicks would indeed kill a normal person, which means that she is pretty much stuck with the magic attacks.
YuriFan5 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Well, that was certainly an interesting way to go about telling it. I was honestly hoping that this would take place in Juuban, but I guess it's your story to tell. Still, it was interesting to read. I hope the next chapter contains some more action. And more silliness, can't forget that.
DariusXXI chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I like Ranma as Usagi stories, but I hope he doesn't just turn in an Usagi with interest in martial arts.

I'd like to see the new Usagi impressing Rei and becoming her love interest.