Reviews for Book One: The Alchemist
SoulMore chapter 32 . 4/15
FAN!~
The cooter chapter 32 . 3/9
really good! please write the sequel!
Catter Midnightfall chapter 32 . 3/5
This book was amazing! I loved how you added a unique flair to the original book, with your own words and inserting the characters. It's also interesting how differently things turned out than in the first, but it's a nice type of interesting! Will there be a sequel?
dianaanne chapter 31 . 11/26/2015
Any possibility you'll write the sequel and get the horcrux out of Harry as well as rid Remus of lycanthropy?
dianaanne chapter 32 . 11/26/2015
I just discovered this and read the whole thing. What a cool story!
awkwardwriter98 chapter 32 . 10/26/2015
A truly great story! I love it! Is there a sequel? I would love to read another story of this crossover!
ReticentRouge chapter 32 . 10/2/2015
This! This story was what I was looking for when I wanted to see a FMA and HP cover. Well done. I was rather sad to see Edward be the stronger character, I still think your Harry was close to his cannon. (I can't help but love a BAMF!Harry). I also noticed in this fic that alchemy was clearly better than magic. I assume, if you continue the story, we will see that change as spells get more advanced. Also I'm curious why the Elrics (including Harry) weren't interested in the animagus transfiguration. I'd think with the stigma on human alchey they would've discussed it. But perhaps thats later in the plot. I look forward to see how you address the horcrux issues and explain how the could have "destroyed" the part of voldemorts soul that is immortal (BC of the horcruxes). I hope youve continued but even had you not, I'm still glad to have read this. Thank you.
misuky7 chapter 32 . 7/15/2015
This story was phenomenal. I love Harry living with the Elric's. I especially love that Trisha was still there. I'm glad All of them were friends. I cannot wait to read more of your work. :3
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Great plot and chapter
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 32 . 6/27/2015
Sequel? BTW, the I have a Voldie in me was hilarious! :)
percab8531 chapter 32 . 5/21/2015
Hey are you making a year two? This story was great and I'd like to read the sequel
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 12 . 3/22/2015
Huh, nice twist. I haven't seen that one before.
Riddle-Snape chapter 32 . 2/2/2015
I found this story just yesterday and read it whole... and since it was 1st yeah, will you continue?
MikadzukiOokami chapter 32 . 1/17/2015
This was bloody brilliant. I hope to hear you may be continuing and writ the other books too
ravenclawoutcast13 chapter 32 . 12/26/2014