Reviews for Book One: The Alchemist
percab8531 chapter 32 . 5/21
Hey are you making a year two? This story was great and I'd like to read the sequel
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 12 . 3/22
Huh, nice twist. I haven't seen that one before.
Riddle-Snape chapter 32 . 2/2
I found this story just yesterday and read it whole... and since it was 1st yeah, will you continue?
MikadzukiOokami chapter 32 . 1/17
This was bloody brilliant. I hope to hear you may be continuing and writ the other books too
shadow of eyes chapter 32 . 12/26/2014
AMAZING! COME ON YEAR 2!
premierexecutor chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Another wonderful chapter. I see that Edward and Al are adjusting to Harry perfectly. Good work!
premierexecutor chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME Beginning! AWESOME!
calcu22 chapter 32 . 10/25/2014
This was such a good story! I just loved how it turned out and can't wait to find out what will happen. I really hope you do write a sequel. Still a great place to end.
nyan-nyan-san chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Hi! I would just like to say that this is an absolutely amazing story! If you ever find it in your heart to continue this series please let me know. Thank you again for the great story and I hope you have a very wonderful day!
LyricoJ chapter 32 . 4/15/2014
Wow, i really like your version.. i mean it was something different.. coz all the story i have read, the trio will be busybody and trying to pry onto ed and al's life. ?eventhough i was a bit feel pity bcoz ron is not with them..anyway, good job
Kithrin chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
ah the NES, such fun, usually after the 5-10 minutes of frustration getting the bloody game to work.
anonymous chapter 32 . 11/28/2013
I have to say, you are one one of the most talented writers on this site! This is a really great story and I hope you'll make a sequel.
JoJo0515 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This is such an awesome story! Please put up a sequel I'm excited to see what happens next.
Evilbunny0 chapter 32 . 9/7/2013
when books 2 coming out? if you are making ed a state alchemist or something like that, (and i really hope you do) please don't put him in the ministry, but some other organization thats just as big that you make up resembling the amestrain military (this is just a request) because;
1, King bradley needs to be the head of the military, and fudge the minister.
2, you need some of the fullmetal alchemist parts,
and 3, we need mustang and more short stuff! (i hope i don't sound bossy)

this is a really good fanfic blend between FMA and HP and i really wonder how you're gonna do the chamber of secrets so, PLEEEEEEEAAAASSEE write it soon.
OfDragonsAndMen chapter 32 . 8/15/2013