Reviews for Come give me my soul again
Jiwa chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
This is amazing and maybe the cutest Destiel fic I've ever read.
PoetKnowit20 chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
SQUEAL! So adorable, well written and in character; a pleasure to read! Thank you!
Lady Jones chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
I absolutely loved this. It was brilliant and beautiful. Fantastic work. Although it would be interesting to see more about Sam and Gabriel. But other than that fantastic job.
DarlaPr0duction chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
This was fantastic. Loved it. The whole storyline was just bloody brilliant. Thank you for sharing. This is definitely going into my faves.
DarlaPr0duction chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I'm really, really enjoying this story so far!

And that he uses radiators to warm his ass instead of Cas. This made me giggle!
elleran1969 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Niiiice so cute I like the whole Cas is not a man he is an angel angle that keeps Dean happy.
Dr. Feet chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Excuse me while I SDFGHJK. I was super excited to see you'd updated(apparently I missed a couple chapters, so that was a surprise for me) and, hon, you do not disappoint.

I really don't know what to say except I adored it and I wouldn't be surprised if people could see sparkles, hearts, and rainbows in my eyes right now from all the love I have for this.

And hoho the ending was fairly freakin awesome (;

This was a wonderful story and I'm so glad you wrote it~ You did an amazing job
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
brilliant :)
Nancy T chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
That was delightful! Thanks for the fun read! And congratulations on finishing! (That's much more fun for us readers.)
Mackintosh-14 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Lol! In another life, he would have been a freakin' awesome actor! Hahaha I didn't think I'd like this story but I love it! Good job and keep up the good work ;D
Nancy T chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
I love it! The only thing I'd disagree with is that I don't think Sam would say, "With one bed? Yeah, you two are going to do some catching up all right," in front of a total stranger. To plague Dean when they were alone, sure. And I loved the way you described Sam's expression - the old lady watching the Royal Wedding - makes it clear that he's been waiting patiently for this for some time. But Dean's combined love for Cas and reluctance to express it are pitch-perfect.

Looking forward to the epilogue!
elleran1969 chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
Beautiful story gotta love the love.
StArCAtcheR17 chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
You updated! Yay!
Nancy T chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
I can't wait to see what Dean sees! Will we? Nice work on the scene with Dean and Castiel in the dark room, doing intense work and still very aware of each other (I know, we only got Dean's point of view, but it's perfectly clear that Castiel is also very conscious of Dean in this dark space where they're close to each other). Hope there's another update sooner!
Chloe Kompton chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
Suddenly, Sam's by his side at the trunk, face lit up, "Really?"

This line made me laugh so much.

Great chapter, as usual :'D