Reviews for Surviving December
yeratimelord-katniss chapter 32 . 9/19
I am so glad I've discovered this gem :)
alyssianagrace chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
omg the bed thing at the end, and the movie, im cracking up! i love it!
Sarah S chapter 32 . 3/20/2014
This was one of the first spn fics I read. I remember checking for new chapters every day. I'm glad I've stumbled onto it again. It's even better the second time.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
OMG! I love the story already!
Dorante243 chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
yes you are full of the funny
Dorante243 chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
"now i understand why spirits go vengeful. they were so freaking board."
Dorante243 chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
a) I never added two and two to get chuck is god! but it makes sense. kind of. also, "So I am not prettier than the two of you?" Castiel pondered. I love you for this.
supernaturalgirl281 chapter 32 . 7/17/2012
oh my god! This was AMAZING! I loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
its good
Avalonemyst chapter 32 . 6/9/2012
Loved this think I'm going to try a similar writing excercises
Tiffani Kai chapter 32 . 12/1/2011
Egad! I just found this story the other day and I've already finished it! It was amazing and I couldn't stop reading. This was incredibly addictive and made me fall in love with Castiel all over again! I laughed so hard throughout this story, and recieved many weird looks from people around me when I was reading in public. This was marvelous and I could read it all over again, and I definitely will! The fact that you wrote a chapter every single day is incredibly inspirational and just pure awesome! You did a beautiful job and I am so glad I discovered this! I am super excited to start reading the sequel! From what I've read so far, looks like I will enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed this one! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
good
Sora Sotara chapter 28 . 7/25/2011
Hi there, I'm loving your stories that I've read even though I haven't said anything before but I noticed something you might like to know. About a third of the way into this chapter, right after they talk about tea being addictive, Dean asks the about the sister acting strangely but you have the wrong name there. He says Sarah when it should be Nicole. I mostly noticed because those are my sister's names. And this is shameless self-promoting, but if you'd ever like a second set of eyes to go over your work and catch the little things you might not have seen then feel free to send it my way.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 32 . 7/17/2011
Omg amazing story! Sniff sniff so sad it's over! Sarah and cas were so cute together! You are an amazing writer! This story hooked me from the first chapter! Loved it! :)
Jorie chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
BAHAHA! i love this part

I don't mind giving you a peck on the cheek, but I was thinking more along the lines that there are an uneven number of guys that will be here soon. I don't think that Dean would really appreciate being stuck under the mistletoe with you." Sarah pointed out.

Castiel's wide-eyed gaze moved from Sarah's face to the mistletoe.

"We should destroy it," Cas stated, frowning at the plastic plant.

It was ultimately hilarious